Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:21 pm

I'll start using steroids and testosterone when I stop drinking.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:31 pm

I take as little testosterone as possible, I take about 60-70mg testosterone enanthate per week, I inject 30mg once every three days. The testosterone enanthate molecule is about 70% pure testosterone so I am taking approx 50mg pure testosterone. A young male produces 5-10mg testosterone per day so I take somewhere in the middle of that and my blood work shows my test levels are somewhere there in the middle. I would like to take HCG and HMG only as they would force my testicles to produce the testosterone I need, but of course sourcing legit stuff is not as easy and reliable. One day maybe.

When I do a normal off season cycle I ramp it up to 150mg per day and inject daily. Testosterone has very few side effects, extremely few compared to other steroids, so this is my meat and potatoes. My blood count stays in range, my lipids are almost unchanged and flawless, and I have no blood pressure issues. Liver and kidney are unaffected too. I do this until the gains fade as my receptors are saturated, usually between 1-2 months, and then go back to my TRT dose to resensitize for 2 months.

I have tried anadrol, dianabol, anavar, nandrolone, trenbolone, and a few tablets of halotestin but my dumb ass lost the bottle before I could do a cycle and evaluate it.

Among the orals, anadrol, dianabol and anavar, anavar is the only one I would ever use again, and anadrol is something I verily recommend against, the toxicity is unreal and leaves you with fucked up blood markers at best, and feeling absolute dogshit unable to eat and sleep at worst. The irony is that the strength gains are equal for me among these three, while anavar is mildest on blood parameters. Anavar also makes you hold water inside the muscle cells and not under the skin, so your physical appearance is much better, meanwhile dianabol makes you hold water everywhere and makes you look fat.

Among the injectables testosterone, nandrolone and trenbolone, I will always use testosterone and on some occasions trenbolone. Unfortunately I don't get the joint lubricating effects of nandrolone that everyone talks about and not much else at all from it. Meanwhile trenbolone is either gods nectar or devils piss. The devil is in the dose and I have experimented at many. Aggression can shoot so high that the weights lift themselves when you scream at the gym. The only reason I don't run tren all the time is that the gains compared to test + tren vs test are not that remarkable. The side effects at high tren are unbearable and I lose my appetite due to producing so much gastric acid and getting acid reflux, you can't make gains not eating or trying to combat this with omeprazole all day long. So I need a low dose and need to adjust my testosterone dose too because too many androgens and I get the acid reflux problem. Then my lipids become skewed and if I did 2 months on 2 months off that would mean my lipids would be skewed for half the year. So I save it for special occasions.

If I would compete in powerlifting again (I competed once in a non tested federation) I would run test and tren, try some drostanolone (masteron) and maybe anavar at the start. Probably 75mg test, 30mg tren and 50mg mast per day.

I am open about this as long as it's not a complete stranger asking, and would rather have it that people get to know how I do and which blood tests you have to do to make sure you don't harm yourself as long as other markers and respect the compounds, the dosages and the duration that you take them for.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:06 am

Diet butcher and Som Pong, if you decide to do it on your own, you have to research things properly. Don't rely on social media influencers, it has become a popularity contest to say more and more outrageous stuff to get peoples attention and the word "TRT" lost meaning.

Get a hold of the book "Testosterone: action, deficiency, substitution", I use it for reference for when I need to make sure of something.

There are two doctors who have a youtube channel that I recommend.
One is Man Medicine
https://www.youtube.com/@manmedicine

The other is Anabolic Doc
https://www.youtube.com/@theanabolicdoc

Both are good. Anabolic Doc is also a researcher on this stuff.

Man Medicine has a nice handbook to help you for free: https://www.manmedicine.com/f77d2916-52 ... 1b21e4b5c0

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:25 am

Is tthe reason so much water comes out of my chicken when I cook it because its holding extra water due to hormones? they say hormones to livvestock is illegal in Aus but they are lying cunts.

Or maybe the chicken is 75% water like us so that may explain it.

Good info on the roids, Som needs to start taking some now hes built like an albino Pajeet

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:55 am

Albino Pajeet @ 175 cm 82 kg

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:02 am

Back day after a week's rest. Still hurts quite a bit but fuck it.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:41 am

No deadlift due to injured knee back day

bent over rows 110KG 3 x 8 reps then a back off at 80kg to failure not sure what that was just died
Chins 3x8 assisted
Unilateral machine rows 3 plates x 3 sets x 6 reps
Lat pull downs 3 sets to failure
those lat pull/cable curl hybrid things 2 sets to failure
Bunch off bicep work reeally light like 5kg to 12.5kg cause I was fucked by then

Back day is so much fun without deadlifts, hopefully remain injured for a while cause the middle of the workout was a blast till I buckled

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:28 am

Lat Pulldowns 3x15 @45kg
Rows 5x5@60kg
Lat Prayer 3x15@40kg
Dumbbell Rows 3x15@ 17.5kg

Skipped the deadlifts as well. Don't like it, almost feels lazy.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:58 am

Well they are intense as fuck so my theory that im constructing as I type this is that if youre intense enough with your other lifts you should still feel fried.

Im definately fried now, not like I just had a bout of chemo in some shitskin run nation like I do after DLs, but still fatigued enough that I know I achieved stimulus

Whyy dont you do the lat prayers at the begining so you can save your arms for the other lifts?

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:41 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Is tthe reason so much water comes out of my chicken when I cook it because its holding extra water due to hormones? they say hormones to livvestock is illegal in Aus but they are lying cunts.

Or maybe the chicken is 75% water like us so that may explain it.

Good info on the roids, Som needs to start taking some now hes built like an albino Pajeet

Water content should be specified on the label. I buy a Thai chicken brand that's vacuum sealed and 2% is water and salt. It is very tough though and you have to poke holes on it with a fork and marinate overnight, unlike chicken that has had water injected and is tender without marinating.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”