Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:34 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Im just on protein powder which isnt a sup I guess

I bought 2kg of oatmeal for $2.60 after months of buying boxes of those individually packged servings of oatmeal with various flavourings added like cinimon and brown sugar, such a rip off for no real added convenience imo

What you adding to your oatmeal?

Various fruits. Usually try to do kiwi after squat and deadlift days. Today was grapes and banana.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:47 pm

Good idea kiwi or anything high in magnesium is great for recovery

Oatmeal andd coffee may be the greatest shit inducer available to man, just produced a 3kg shit

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:02 am

No gear or creatine, no protein shakes but I do eat a cereal which has added whey protein and maybe once a month Ill have one of those nature valley bars which I think they put soy protein in.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:59 am

I'll be investing in a microwave for my office soon. Now I have breakfast at home and coffee and shit at work. Would rather do all of it at work, simultaneously.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:41 am

Luigi wrote:No gear or creatine, no protein shakes but I do eat a cereal which has added whey protein and maybe once a month Ill have one of those nature valley bars which I think they put soy protein in.

Do you try to get enough protein in via food? roughly track macros?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:46 am

Som-Pong wrote:I'll be investing in a microwave for my office soon. Now I have breakfast at home and coffee and shit at work. Would rather do all of it at work, simultaneously.

If you wants trry making overnight oats google it, its useless if you have a microwave but if I was trying to do what you are idd do that and just carrry them to work in a container of some description

Fuck I just looked it up and the white people have managed to makee overnight oats into some kind of science

Heres the Vutu primate version

1. Soak desired amount of oats in desired amount of milk add nothing or whatever you like likee whey or honey or cum
2. place in fridge overnight
3. The end.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:16 pm

feb 2
bench press, feet up 120x5
BB row 100kg x 12

Back felt like shit so didn't want to arch at all and did feet up bench, and just one set of rows. Too much glute rehab exercises and the fatigue buildup has gone beyond my ears.

5 feb
Squats 155kg x 8
no stinging glute pain so awesome

7 feb
pullups 12,12,16
EZbar seated tricep extensions 50kg x 22 drop 40kg x 10 drop 30kg x 10
concentration curls 16kg x 16 RP 8 RP 6

9 feb
split squats sets of 8 with 25, 35, 45, 55, 65
red band side kick x 36

11 feb
bench press 140 x 5
BB row 100x3x12

bench getting weaker lol but shoulder is doing amazing, I should be able to press overhead with heavy weights any time now. I have been doing shoulder rehab along with glute rehab 4 times a week the past half year.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:32 pm

I have changed my training days from mon tues thurs fri to every other day with the same split. Lower frequency but I need to both top up my tank and make sure I have more in reserve for the coming weeks and months as I will slowly approach heavier deadlift and squat weights as well as start doing shoulder presses.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:35 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:I'll be investing in a microwave for my office soon. Now I have breakfast at home and coffee and shit at work. Would rather do all of it at work, simultaneously.

If you wants trry making overnight oats google it, its useless if you have a microwave but if I was trying to do what you are idd do that and just carrry them to work in a container of some description

Fuck I just looked it up and the white people have managed to makee overnight oats into some kind of science

Heres the Vutu primate version

1. Soak desired amount of oats in desired amount of milk add nothing or whatever you like likee whey or honey or cum
2. place in fridge overnight
3. The end.

For a very long time this was my breakfast. I turned it into a calorie bomb. I used to premix whey protein with milk, pour on the oats and ground flaxseed. Then in the morning I added 60g peanut butter and honey, and a ripe banana. You have to do it a few times to find the right amount of liquids to make the consistency palatable. This became like Snickers oatmeal lol.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:58 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Lets talk steroids annd other sups

whos using what?

Great topic!

I have a story to tell. Back in the day I thought there is no point for me in using hormones. I'd be happy without. Then as I approached my mid 20s things changed and things went downhill. Inability to make gains, both strength and muscle, and keeping up my old routine of 3-4 martial arts sessions and 3-4 gym sessions was impossible. Even 2 martial arts and 2 gym sessions was hard and recovery was worse, and if joints hurt things just went downhill. It was also easy to get depressed, sometimes it got debilitating and I even had visual hallucinations, paranoia et.c. Bad times. I knew something was wrong physiologically and also that my testosterone levels were never high as I was always a hardgainer, even when I would bring people to train with me and taught them they made gains much easier than me.

I did some blood tests and my testosterone levels at 28 years old were that of men at 85-100 years old (10 nmol/L). Public health care doesn't really care and don't want to prescribe testosterone at all unless you have had your testicles removed or genetic disorders that do so your test levels are like 6 nmol/L. I found a private urology clinic and asked for help and the doc helped me instantly, asked if I want patch or injection, I said injection, he said good choice he takes it himself. As easy as that and I felt great, however this was in the month of December and starting the year after the laws changed and testosterone prescriptions could only come from public health. He said they can't deny my prescription but they can demand further testing, and renewed my prescription for a year ahead. Blood work was fine and I responded great, all parameters improving in life.

My prescription runs out and I have to renew it at a health care centre and the drama starts. The new doc says I look unusually muscular and it is very suspicious that I need testosterone at such a young age. I said I am not here to cater to his prejudices and do not care what he thinks, and am unhappy to have to pay for this visit if I am not going to get my prescription. He showed to be a kind guy but they trained him to not prescribe testosterone and he kept pushing it why I didn't have a thorough examination by an endocrinologist. I asked if he can provide any peer reviewed study on alternative treatments for hypogonadal men that raise testosterone levels, obviously the answer is no, so whether I pay the endocrinologist to do a bunch of tests that will not change my outcomes does not make a difference. He proved not to know about testosterone replacement therapy and I had to school him about it, he felt ashamed but explained it is his obligation to make sure I really need this. Really?!?!?!

Yes really, if you are gay and want to live out your fetish of looking and feeling feminine and maybe even attracting some non homosexual cock to pound your ass, you only need one visit to a psychologist to get estrogen prescribed, and you'll have your butthole pounded to oblivion, until it is goatse gaping. Same if you are a female and want testosterone. Or a woman at menopause and want HRT prescribed. No further questions asked.

I made this clear to him and he said he just wanted to assure I am not abusing the hormones regardless because that could jeopardize my health. I said I understand and he continued my prescription, but I also assured him I do not care that he has to worry about his department having a case of a young man on testosterone, I am not doing it for his sake but purely for mine. He actually appreciated the honesty there.

Not even a couple months pass and I get a new doctor and he wants to restart the process and ignores over a year of blood work showing my parameters are improving. He demanded a thorough examination by an endocrinologist before any prescription renewal.

Fuck paying 1200 Swedish kronor for a vial with 1g testosterone when 1g testosterone raw powder costs less than $1 USD, that's 10 kronor. Most of the 1200 are tax and I need one every 3 months and then pay for a doctor visit to approve of me taking testosterone.

That's it for this story but after this I decided to go on the dark side and not only live on exogenous testosterone (TRT) but also use steroids to whichever I advantage I desire.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”