Site Admin

Skateboarding is not a Crime

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:42 pm

In Barrie, Canada

Not far from where I live

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:51 pm

I understand resisting arrest will likely make things worse if in an altercation with the cops, but I wonder what simply using BJJ etc to ESCAPE from that situation, get free and make distance would cause

I'm not sure I could allow a cop to manhandle me like that, if I knew I could escape.
Of course then backup would all draw guns and come after you

Tough calls man

If it's true this is over a skateboard citation that's fucked up. Will keep an eye out for updates to the story.

I also wonder if I were to see unjust police brutality like this (saw another vid that went around recently where US cops were cuffing and tazing a 9-year old girl) if I could resist jumping in to help them. I know the consequences of fighting cops but there is something unhuman about standing and watching that shit and not doing anything about it.

These things trouble me, I know I have a driving instinct to resist cops but have so far (at least since my kids were born lol) managed to avoid situations where this trait in me could cause me problems.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:00 pm

some of the comments defending the cop, saying the skateboarder was resisting.

There is one point where he screams he is NOT resisting, he can't move - pleading for the cop to get off him and for someone to help him.

I think cops need to understand that it is UNNATURAL to allow someone to beat you up without the instinct to defend yourself and try to get them off. You can't start mangling a human being up and expect them to just be all passive and allow you to hurt them. The body goes into fight or flight - BOTH of which are legally considered 'resisting arrest'. Yet this is a natural biological human response for survival. If the person is filled with panic and adrenaline and cops interpret this as 'resisting' there is a problem.

What do you think? - Did it look like he was 'resisting'? Or just panicked because he could not escape and and was being hurt? That cop had him folded up pretty good. Honestly reminds me of the other night where my son was getting literally crushed in jiu jitsu but taps weren't working and he let out this horrible sound of pain and panic as a last ditch effort to get the guy off... I had to jump in then too to save him. I really wonder if I would do the same with cops.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:55 pm

LOL @ the difference between how black bystanders react when one of them is getting beaten (calm and strong) vs white people (screaming like women)

Watching that vid gave me hope, hope that whites are such self loathing faggots that they have destroyed any semblence of unity they never had.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:48 pm

Tell me something you don't see in context of comparative race

Seems I could post about almost anything and this is how you reply

It could be like a game actually, try to post something that Vutu is unable to spin as a critique on identity politics :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:49 pm

Do you like the combination of pineapple and pizza?

GO! :D

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:43 am

It’s a perfect example of ingredients not mixing well together.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:36 am

Som-Pong wrote:It’s a perfect example of ingredients not mixing well together.

HAHAHAHA

10 points for Som

:D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:48 am

I love pineapple on almost anything btw

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:09 am

Masato wrote:I love pineapple on almost anything btw