Jordan Peterson Has The 'Rona

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:27 am

My gawd has this guy's life ever turned to shit :(

el rey del mambo

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:45 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:My gawd has this guy's life ever turned to shit :(

is he in public a lot?

or is his system just low and that is how you test positive?

What really matters is if he is regaining his mental health...a positive test means nothing without symptoms or lung issues IMO

I would think he is living a rather solitary life still and would be isolated from exposure.

I wish him the best of health

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:37 pm

What happened to him before that? I thought I heard he was in a coma or something?

I remember one critique of Peterson was that he was part of some UN planning strategy or something like that. The point was that it was very Agenda 2030-ish and directly contradicted a lot of Peterson's public teachings. That always haunted me, and gave a possible reason why he was so hyped and embraced by the mainstream. His rise in attention for sure triggered a lot of the gender/race baiting emotions to a boil, sometimes it seemed like MSM was purposely sending him ill-equipped fodder to tear apart on air, just because they knew it would get a million views and stir up the identity politics stew,.

Then he gets flattened by - what was it?-
now covid.

Could his entire rise to fame, and silencing have been a handling from the start?

I also remember before he disappeared that he was on some sort of carnivore diet, and he did not look well imo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:39 pm

I used to like him a lot, listened to a ton. But then I started realizing that at its core his message was just sort of making me angry at leftists, lol. It builds a sort of resentment, I honestly have never seen anything to make me to believe Peterson was ever a happy person. What good is a philosophy if you are not happy, bitter, and have tons of people misunderstand and hate you?

He spoke some truths but I think stirred up more shit than anything, set the stage for all the wackiness we see now

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:09 am

Masato wrote:What happened to him before that? I thought I heard he was in a coma or something?

I remember one critique of Peterson was that he was part of some UN planning strategy or something like that. The point was that it was very Agenda 2030-ish and directly contradicted a lot of Peterson's public teachings. That always haunted me, and gave a possible reason why he was so hyped and embraced by the mainstream. His rise in attention for sure triggered a lot of the gender/race baiting emotions to a boil, sometimes it seemed like MSM was purposely sending him ill-equipped fodder to tear apart on air, just because they knew it would get a million views and stir up the identity politics stew,.

Then he gets flattened by - what was it?-
now covid.

Could his entire rise to fame, and silencing have been a handling from the start?

I also remember before he disappeared that he was on some sort of carnivore diet, and he did not look well imo

He had a bad Benzo addiction(that alone changes a person it seems)...nearly died or something seeking treatment overseas...I don't really know the story.

Megaterio Llamas has more info and thinks there may have been fuckery.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:51 pm

UPDATE interview:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:06 pm

Around 15 minutes he talks about going to a clinic in Russia for some experimental medical treatment, and their treatment made him unconscious for NINE DAYS

wtf

This whole interview makes me wonder why anyone would trust any of these prescription drugs anymore? sounds like a nightmare

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:13 pm

@ 20:30 he describes being delirious, and experiencing a vivid hallucination of being kidnapped by some Florida hicks. He says the hallucination was super real and felt real.
Supposedly he was completely out for 9 full days, can only remember the last day, and the rest of it he has a memory of being kidnapped.

That's a weird part of the story

@ 25:20 is pretty freaky too

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:59 am

Masato wrote:@ 20:30 he describes being delirious, and experiencing a vivid hallucination of being kidnapped by some Florida hicks. He says the hallucination was super real and felt real.
Supposedly he was completely out for 9 full days, can only remember the last day, and the rest of it he has a memory of being kidnapped.

Doubtful any public figure will be willing to discuss Cultural Marxism ever again now isn't it.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:02 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:@ 20:30 he describes being delirious, and experiencing a vivid hallucination of being kidnapped by some Florida hicks. He says the hallucination was super real and felt real.

Doubtful any public figure will be willing to discuss Cultural Marxism ever again now isn't it.

I can't help but wonder. His daughter, the interviewer, laughs nervously as he tells that story. There is some uneasiness in her voice during that part of the interview. I am totally jumping at shadows but I would wonder if she is concealing what happened during those 9 days, has been convinced to STFU and convince him of a certain narrative, set the record straight on the podcast etc.

I know, tinfoily but considering the strange tale, Peterson's talks before he got fucked up, and so far his silence on things since, can't help but wonder. Its a strange tale to be delirious for 9 days, vivid hallucinations that he's told upon awakening weren't real.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”