Fuck 2020

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Fuck 2020

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:35 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:That picture is awesome

Does the pot leafs going in/out of all the corporations represent the corportization of Marijuana or saving that for the 20/20 one?
Really got corportized in 2017 or 2018 so 2012 may have been a bit early

For the first post I like the bringing clarity idea of 20/20, I just think the Corona shit is the catalyst for a lot of this coming out

I think it's fantastic there are a lot of people like yourself who have benefited from being able to look inside yourself but there are a lot of people that have major demons they deal with and they try as hard as they can to keep themselves busy so they don't have to do the inner looking because that makes them have to deal with those demons all over again.
I think being locked up for months has made a lot of people crack unfortunately

No Corona imo is the catalyst for the VEIL. The corona hype has put blinders on the whole globe, like a fog or a trance.

The light is what we see when folks can see through that veil.

People now I feel are either getting pulled by those demons and falling into darkness/blindness, or they are turning to the light and starting to see shit more clearly. Corona is part of a plan to keep us fooled, deceived, walk into the Great Reset etc. Those who can break its grip will be thrown upward I think and tons will come clear. These are fascinating times, some biblical shit. Watch that Isaac Kappy last message breakdown, its far out I'm not saying this stuff is all real but I do think something along those lines is happening

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:36 pm

she was never arrested, her father was friends with british royalty, its all part of the charade.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:39 pm

Masato wrote:Isaac Kappy said in his last message before he died that 'A Great Light' is coming July 4 2020

That's tomorrow!

Didn't he date it July 4 2019, I think you might be a year off or am I wrong?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:43 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Didn't he date it July 4 2019, I think you might be a year off or am I wrong?

No you are right I am fucked lol

when did he die?

Damn, I was looking forward to tomorrow lol

Isaac Kappy's death still weird imo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:45 pm

Canuckster wrote:she was never arrested, her father was friends with british royalty, its all part of the charade.

You think the arrest story is false?

I haven't looked into it. Most of the headlines I've seen however have all been rather mainstream sources which is kinda weird.

I'm listening to Ryan Dawson rant about it now, he seems pretty excited about it

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:20 pm

Why have there been no photos or video of her arrest, it smacks of horseshit
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:34 pm

Canuckster wrote:Why have there been no photos or video of her arrest, it smacks of horseshit

I remember after Jeffrey got arrested there was a single photo of her that I agreed looked photoshopped to hell.

I am seeing rumors now that other photos of her around the time of arrest or just previous are also showing the same stuff, but haven't looked at them.

You're right though its a bit weird no photos.

There wasn't much on Epstein either, still wasn't proven to my satisfaction that he's even dead. they wrote him out like Bin Laden lol

If MSM is covering this they could just be doing so to make it look like its been cleaned up and seal off all the loose ends as they move operations to different circuits.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:00 pm

I like how your dummy looks like prince charles

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:25 pm

Canuckster wrote:I like how your dummy looks like prince charles

Its from that Escape from Alcatraz movie

I think it might be the real head
https://www.google.com/search?q=escape+ ... =826&dpr=2

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:09 am

Draining the swamp?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”