Fuck 2020

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Illuminat3d0ne

Fuck 2020

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:43 am

Seriously, fuck 2020

Whole year has been fucked but thses past couple months the comedy, wrestling and gaming industries have been rocked to their fucking core

From a famous wrestler and Netflix star killing herself due to online racism due to not being fully japanese, then comes the Chris Delia underage girls shit, then multiple wrestlers being accused of and many already punished from everything from pedo shit, to rape, to sexual assault, to send pics with minors, to abuse of power which included a part owner of OVW accused of forcing wrestlers to fuck his wife while he watched for bookings, to assault, to wrestlers having a female wrestler blackballed from the industry because she was coming out accusing his best friend of sexually assaulting a minor and this included some fairly big names from David starr, Joey Ryan, will osprey, nwa president David Lagana, pretty much Page's entire family and Jim Cornett and also resulted in chikara completely shutting down due to allegations against the founder/owner

After all of this I'm already feeling like shit for ever being a fan of some these guys and feeling like the worst person ever for this shit I've said to people online

Then comes to gaming community being thrown into the fucking flames
I think this started in the destiny community first with multiple girls coming out about a big streamer in the community named saynotorage assaulting girls which results in a ton of huge streamers in the community coming out and confirming some of the accusations saying that were told when it happened by the females but it wasn't their place to come out with the info, apparently behind the scenes he had been banned from anything to do with the community like guardiancon (yearly destiny convention) for years but it was kept hush-hush
While all this shit is coming out it comes out that one of the biggest clans in the community bombsquadkittens had been getting naked pics of fans (many underage) through dms and then sharing them on a discord server, the next day it comes out that this same clan was also working with and protecting a group who would find other streamers ip addresses and then hitting them with ddos attacks including during competitions like worlds first raid competitions so that bsk could win
So destiny community is fucked, but wait, there's more

Then we get to the Dota community and the fall of one of their biggest clans Method, due to one of their members raping girls and the ceo being yet another fuck head in this story who likes underage girls

After this we move onto the smash community and today where it came out a 24year old girl had been grooming a 14 year old boy, and this boy honestly looks like he's 8 or 9,fucking sick man

And to top it all off, early this morning a big streamer in the Wow community killed himself due to depression from years of people making fun of him, telling him to hurry up and kill himself and basically tormenting him for having depression

Its just all fucked up

A lot of us have said some fucked up shit online and we can't take that back but fuck, if you've done that, it's not too late to realize how much of a pos you were and try to be a better person moving forward in your online interactions

Again, fuck 2020

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:03 am

East asian men like raping children.

Fact.

Super Kawai!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:16 am

None of this has affected me in any way. I’m just stoked being back at work. 4 months of barely getting by and now things are looking up.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:13 pm

Lol, love you guys

This is a conspiracy forum so I'll add this cause I forgot to on my op

There was/is a high up twitch rep (somebody who works with top twitch streamers as their account rep) was also in on the discord trading pics of underage girls and using his power to get girls to fuck him and he would give them preferential treatment, do name changes when apparently it was not allowed and making them twitch partners

Makes me wonder how prevalent this issue really is with that company and how much they try to hide this shit

The twitch employee story is not being talked about at all which is kind of fucked up

And the streamer who killed himself yesterday was named Reckful, feel bad not mentioning his name in the op
He was an og of the streaming world, was one of the first if not the first to start taking donations for streaming, basically developed stream labs and made being a streamer a job a real possibility
The world lost a real one

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:50 pm

20/20 is also a term that refers to seeing clearly, proper vision.

Perhaps all that's happening is that light has been shone into the shadows, things are finally been seen that were always there. Like the veil is lifting, and we can finally see what was causing all that stench lol

I like to think maybe what's going on could be for the better. I see the NWO types also coming out of the shadows and their plans becoming more obvious and it doesn't look very good lol

I like to hope for potential of a proper clean up. I don't know if this will happen in 5, 10, 50, 100 years I can't guess the timeline. But I am hopeful that its all sort of moving in that direction. Look how far 'conspiracy theories' have been validated and cracked into the mainstream in the past decade! It's quite phenomenal despite all the efforts to wreck it. I think we're just in a real messy phase right now.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:56 pm

Personally, I have to say I think I am a better person after covid than before. Lots of time for personal introspection and ponderings on what life is all about. My bank account took a hit but I'm starting to get work again, and several parts of me have gotten stronger, inner resolves more clarified, some friendships strengthened too. I'm feeling pretty alive right now to be honest. New possibilities are available to us, it feels exciting somehow I'm excited to rock this apocalypse and new age or whatever is being born out of all this

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:58 pm

The first image in this link is a photoshop I made in 2012, when a similar sentiment perhaps was brewing, but a shadow of where we are now. The old world foundations all corrupted, yet still has good and potential, and new world emerging (lower right):

http://masatotoys.com/wp-content/upload ... O-TOYS.jpg

You should be able to click the image and zoom in, and scroll around and explore the images.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:02 pm

Isaac Kappy said in his last message before he died that 'A Great Light' is coming July 4 2020

That's tomorrow!

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:30 pm

That picture is awesome

Does the pot leafs going in/out of all the corporations represent the corportization of Marijuana or saving that for the 20/20 one?
Really got corportized in 2017 or 2018 so 2012 may have been a bit early

For the first post I like the bringing clarity idea of 20/20, I just think the Corona shit is the catalyst for a lot of this coming out

I think it's fantastic there are a lot of people like yourself who have benefited from being able to look inside yourself but there are a lot of people that have major demons they deal with and they try as hard as they can to keep themselves busy so they don't have to do the inner looking because that makes them have to deal with those demons all over again.
I think being locked up for months has made a lot of people crack unfortunately

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:32 pm

The arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell is also huge imo.

She was above Epstein imo, way above. Her Father was doing the same thing and was straight up MOSSAD. She had intimate dealings with Ehud Barak and the highest levels of Israeli power as well as Prince Andrew and the 'royal' family.

If they can prevent the same thing happening to her as happened to Epstein this could lead to all kinds of dominoes falling

I have a huge bunker full of popcorn ready. All different flavors an everything

Return to “Anarchy Zone”