Late Night Quarantine Kitsune Longboarding

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Late Night Quarantine Kitsune Longboarding

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:33 pm

Starting to play with making vids and editing in iMovie... could open up some fun for being creative

Anyways heres an edit from some footage I took last night, I longboarded from my house all the way down to the lake, over 1 full hour of easy cruising, almost zero traffic.

Had a fox encounter, this little guy kept following me and was playing hide and seek, watching me for maybe 20 minutes.

I thought of our friend SRBrant of the Kitsune Society, who perhaps I've been a little harsh with lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:33 pm

next time I will hold the camera horizontally (properly) lol

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:36 am

Nice vid. But why the hell did I have to go a-creepin' to find this beauty of a vid?!?!?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:15 am

Fucking great

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:42 am

Masato wrote:Starting to play with making vids and editing in iMovie... could open up some fun for being creative

Anyways heres an edit from some footage I took last night, I longboarded from my house all the way down to the lake, over 1 full hour of easy cruising, almost zero traffic.

Had a fox encounter, this little guy kept following me and was playing hide and seek, watching me for maybe 20 minutes.

I thought of our friend SRBrant of the Kitsune Society, who perhaps I've been a little harsh with lol

A fox!?

Masato, did you feel suspicious of him at all? Like when you first seen him? Or did he make feel calm and spiritual?

I love looking into Native American beliefs about having encounters with spiritual animals. (Remember some from my childhood.) The fox is a good one. Depending on how he made you feel he could be warning you of someone trying to trick you. Or of good things to come if you felt a calmness.

Did you meditate once you got to the lake? Or have any revelations?

If you ever see him again find a place to meditate and open your mind.

And if you see him again you have to give him a name and he may visit you in your dreams to help and/or warn you in the future!

Maybe you could meditate on him now and name him, to keep him for your spirit animal.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:Starting to play with making vids and editing in iMovie... could open up some fun for being creative

A fox!?

Masato, did you feel suspicious of him at all? Like when you first seen him? Or did he make feel calm and spiritual?

I love looking into Native American beliefs about having encounters with spiritual animals. (Remember some from my childhood.) The fox is a good one. Depending on how he made you feel he could be warning you of someone trying to trick you. Or of good things to come if you felt a calmness.

Did you meditate once you got to the lake? Or have any revelations?

If you ever see him again find a place to meditate and open your mind.

And if you see him again you have to give him a name and he may visit you in your dreams to help and/or warn you in the future!

Maybe you could meditate on him now and name him, to keep him for your spirit animal.

Hey Shinkicker

I didn't expect that from you, being in the medical field and all (bad assumption?)

But thank you yeah I think about these things. I try not to take it too seriously or take anything too far but I've had enough experiences that make me wonder...

For example I titled this thread KITSUNE longoboarding... maybe you don't lurk enough here but there is(was) a member here named SRBrant who was very excited about KITSUNE - Japanese Shinto-esque fox spirits.

He was an odd kid, I think he claimed to have Aspergers and/or autism etc, anyways he really loved that stuff and created a whole society, used to meditate on it and write channelled poetry etc he claimed was coming the Kitsune spirits. It was really quite fantastic to be honest, he would write these epic legends and tales that read like they were written 1000 years ago, and make artwork about it etc.

At first I didn't know what to think, I was messing with him for a bit but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and then somehow I kid you not I started having all these weird fox experiences lol and couldn't help but like the kid

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1822

I was writing some screenplays at the time and had been stuck on something for YEARS, then suddenly this concept of Kitsune brought forth a solution that was just fucking perfect and magical and the whole thing came together. I will always be grateful for that.

Here are some kitsune-related images from some artwork for my stories:

So yeah now when I have fox encounters a bit of me always wonders whats going on, lol. This fox was really playing with me, I was rolling down this path in the dark and it kept jumping out trying to get in front of my skateboard then running back again. Most of it was too dark to film, but I got a few bits enough to share with SRBrant.

I will consider your suggestion to meditate and name it. Sounds interesting..

Unfortunately our friend SRBrant got swallowed up in far leftist propaganda, and we lost him :cry:

I sent him the vid via Twitter. He liked it but I think he is still mad at me for calling out Zionist crimes :o

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:15 pm

Benwahwah wrote:Nice vid. But why the hell did I have to go a-creepin' to find this beauty of a vid?!?!?

Thanks! I did all the color correcting for the new photos and lettering myself :geek:

See what you miss when folks are too impatient to appreciate this place :D
I like that vid too

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:27 pm

Great read, Masato! So I'm late to the party. Lol

I don't have a spirit animal (dammit) but I've had numerous unexplained experiences since I was a child. I could write a book. One example....As a teen I could sometimes, not control, but steer my dreams into the direction that I wanted. If they got too scary I could wake myself. I just never knew what to do with it.

Things happen less often as I get older. Pretty rare now.

But I believe our minds are much more capable than we are aware.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:41 am

Shinkicker wrote:Great read, Masato! So I'm late to the party. Lol

I don't have a spirit animal (dammit) but I've had numerous unexplained experiences since I was a child. I could write a book. One example....As a teen I could sometimes, not control, but steer my dreams into the direction that I wanted. If they got too scary I could wake myself. I just never knew what to do with it.

Things happen less often as I get older. Pretty rare now.

But I believe our minds are much more capable than we are aware.

Active dreaming is very much a real thing. First step is just being conscious about it. Helps to write down your recollections first thing when you wake up.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”