Food thread

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Food thread

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:20 pm

Cuckster has never been in a real fight.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:34 pm

I was in plenty of real fights when I was a teenager, and I sucked in all of them, lol

Little bit of real training goes a long way imo.

Unless you're talking real no holds barred with using things as weapons, multiple attackers etc. That is a whole different art. My brother was explaining to me this summer how foolish BJJ is for real street stuff. I was resistant but in the end I think he's right. A lot better than nuthin, though

Man this thread got off topic.

I'll try to bring it back by saying that all the asian food you guys are posting looks delicious but there is no match for a table full of Brazilian food :D

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:43 pm

Sure. Training goes a long way. Nothing like experience though. I have met up with several posters here and I’m much nicer online, and sober.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:01 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Sure. Training goes a long way. Nothing like experience though. I have met up with several posters here and I’m much nicer online, and sober.

butterflies and nerves in fight situations can be crippling.

The value of real experience I figure is not so much in becoming a better fighter, but being better at keeping sane and lucid in mind through the event, thinking clearly not getting as rattled.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:17 pm

I don’t harbor those.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:27 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Sure. Training goes a long way. Nothing like experience though. I have met up with several posters here and I’m much nicer online, and sober.

You were an absolute gentleman when I met you.

While you were sober.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:31 pm

Masato wrote:Is there anything you guys in asia eat that doesn't come with a big lump of rice?

Noodles. Thais also love their noodles.

Interesting fact. The Thai phrase for eating is ‘Gin Khao’ which directly translates to ‘eat rice’.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:33 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Also Ben dont ever swear at me again in that way you white cunt

You do realise I’m rocking a skinhead these days right? You may want to take that back.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:36 pm

Benwahwah wrote:

While you were sober.

Did he try to rape you?

If I am in Thailand I will visit, but am also aware that I will be risking my life.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:42 pm

Masato wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:

While you were sober.

Did he try to rape you?

If I am in Thailand I will visit, but am also aware that I will be risking my life.

Nope, he just threatened to stab me...

Pretty sure my ‘crime’ was wearing his glasses. (I wasn’t, his glasses were on the bedside cabinet, or whatever you want to call it.)

Like I said that Galt in general is okay. But I wouldn’t want to go on a pub crawl with him. After my experience, and the stories he’s told here, I’m fairly sure I wouldn’t survive.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”