Going on End Of Days Radio tonight

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Going on End Of Days Radio tonight

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 04, 2020 9:19 pm

Masato is actually a closet satanist.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 04, 2020 11:06 pm

The outside mask is evil Masato. The mask underneath is good Masato.

lol honestly I don't know why I did that either. I used to make fun of people for doing that in pictures so maybe its just my karma

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 05, 2020 12:43 am

You are simply doing as you're programmed
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 05, 2020 1:33 am

Canuckster wrote:You are simply doing as you're programmed

Well its interesting in that regard to be honest, I've been thinking about that myself.

Like I said I used to wonder why people did that, I would see people do it for photos, even kids etc and obviously no clear answer what it's supposed to mean.

I am admitted a bit camera shy, like I said I'm doing these podcasts to get over that, to be more comfortable etc. I've done a few audio podcasts before but even with a mask that was maybe my first time on camera. So maybe I got a bit nervous, didn't know quite what to do with my hands and zip up goes the rock star hand signs lol. Your suggestion of programming coming to the surface may not be far off to be honest

That's one reason why I don't put much stock into people using that as evidence of some satanic conspiracy, people just throw that up sometimes I think when the camera makes them nervous.

Or maybe that over-mask really is evil.
Like a a spiderman-Venom thing :D

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed May 06, 2020 6:17 pm

Holy fuk. Masato looks exactly the same as he does when he is masked! Mind blown!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”