So Im making a career change

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Beefsteak Charlie

Re: So Im making a career change

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:00 am

Song2

Postby Song2 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:19 am

Let's start an international gang of thieves. Who knows how to steal Bitcoin?

Song2

Postby Song2 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:24 am

Masato wrote:Som will make it through this better than all of us, lol

I paid a bunch of bills today in faith that this is some short term shit. Business account is now at zero, waiting for some cheques I'm supposed to be getting. We'll see. If I'm wrong about the short term shit, we ain't far behind you mang

Yes fuck paying shit. My bills can wait a bit. Only person getting paid is my Airbnb boss. Because I'm completely fucked otherwise. I ain't paying my place in the UK they can fuck off. The landlord started some shit other week too so he definitely not getting paid. Dunno how long this thing will last so I'm not gonna blow my wad just yet.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:21 am

Song2 wrote:

I paid a bunch of bills today in faith that this is some short term shit. Business account is now at zero, waiting for some cheques I'm supposed to be getting. We'll see. If I'm wrong about the short term shit, we ain't far behind you mang

Yes fuck paying shit. My bills can wait a bit. Only person getting paid is my Airbnb boss. Because I'm completely fucked otherwise. I ain't paying my place in the UK they can fuck off. The landlord started some shit other week too so he definitely not getting paid. Dunno how long this thing will last so I'm not gonna blow my wad just yet.

Is there no relief for renters over in the UK Song?

This surprises me.
el rey del mambo

Song2

Postby Song2 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:30 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Song2 wrote:

This surprises me.

I'm stuck in Belgium. This place shut down a week or so before anyone else. Was supposed to be bars and restaurants closed on the Friday until April 3rd (2weeks or so) but on the Monday following our site decided to close. I figured I'd just hold out until end of March as I'd already paid for accommodation and i wouldn't get my money back. Now it's full lockdown and travel is banned. I paid for April but I'm worried this thing won't be sorted by then

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:31 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Song2 wrote:

This surprises me.

Landlord threatened to evict me the other day. No relief here so I’m heading back to the jungle.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:10 am

Good luck you guys. Hopefully you can get out of there somehow.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:26 am

Allegedly work starts on July 1st. I’ll be able to sustain in the jungle and hopefully my landlord won’t do anything stupid.

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:39 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Allegedly work starts on July 1st. I’ll be able to sustain in the jungle and hopefully my landlord won’t do anything stupid.

my offer for private wrestling still stands.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:01 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Song2 wrote:

This surprises me.

Landlord threatened to evict me the other day. No relief here so I’m heading back to the jungle.

Wish I could help and if you can hang in there I should be able to towards the end ofthe month but even if I do lets face it the jungle probably the best habitat for you biologically speaking

Return to “Anarchy Zone”