Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:59 pm

Canuckster wrote:He's baaaackkkkkkkkk

what in the actual hell
?????

What do you think needed to be controlled/covered up here? Are they gonna chalk his death up to covid? lol

Seriously

I remember being shocked when I learned he autopsied Epstein but why now again?
Same guy. That is amazing.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:01 pm

penxv wrote:

DO NOT MAKE PUBLIC

(I don't think this vid will last long)

what was it?

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:15 pm

Masato wrote:
penxv wrote:

DO NOT MAKE PUBLIC

(I don't think this vid will last long)

what was it?

It was the WHO lead covid Dr. saying that asymptomatic carriers "very rarely" spread the virus. The title was DO NOT MAKE PUBLIC

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:51 am

It was made public. It's misleading bullshit but they made it public anyway.

Your viral load determines how contagious you are. The problem is that presymptomatic people are very contagious. There is no way for the general public to distinguish between asymptomatic and presymptomatic until it's too late.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:53 am

If China did this on purpose they've done a great job.

We open up and worsen the pandemic. People die.

Stay closed and kill our economy. People die.

Win/win.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:06 am

Corona life is starting to feel weird. Just a week ago it didnt bother me but Ive found myself just not really looking forward to anything, because getting there usually just means waiting, so why look forward to waiting when you can drift through the days until whatever you were waiting for is right in front of you, but by then you dont care anyways. Blah. Hopefully I can have a beer with friends this weekend.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:51 pm

Shinkicker wrote:If China did this on purpose they've done a great job.

Win/win.

Wow a real female shows up and nobody is gentleman enough to welcome/acknowledge her, lol

How ya doin Shinkicker?

Are you doing online schooling with your kids? How are things where you live?

Do you suspect China did this on purpose, or just making a point about the catch 22?

Hope you are well mama

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:13 am

Thanks, Masato. I'm doing well. My boys have finished this school year. Summer break. But I didn't help them anyway. They are smarter than me (or they have really dumbed classes down, I don't know which). All I know is they make very good grades with little effort.

Speaking of school work from home. My son logged into his school account on my laptop. They hijacked my google browser. They were monitoring everything. I couldn't change the settings or anything. And when I tried to log him out it would just put him on "pause" and still was managing the browser. I finally found a way to log him out.

And everything is pretty much open for business here. I'd say 20%-30% wear masks. I always do. Once you've seen it, you will and be grateful for masks. However, being home and taking a break from work and not seeing it daily, I can see where people forget, don't believe, or just can't imagine it. I only go shopping when I have to. I've had a couple of family and friend gatherings but I treat them like they have the plague. Haha. I let my kid, the oldest, go and do things though and he doesn't wear a mask. He wouldn't let up until I let him start back going to the gym. So I have risks but we gotta keep living. My youngest doesn't want to go back out in public yet. He's only been camping and floating the river.

I believe someone brought that virus out of that lab in China. I don't know if it was accidental or purposely.

Some researchers say that the virus sample they had appeared to have already mutated to be better suited to infect humans than it should have been this early in the game.

I try to come over and read even if I don't post. I've seen you're doing/starting some new things. Hope great things are coming to you.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:34 am

I'm glad you and your kids are doing well Shin. I have been wondering how you have been handling this working on the front lines.

It's good to hear from you again.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:38 am

Shinkicker wrote:If China did this on purpose they've done a great job.

Win/win.

Honestly that is one of the first things that donned on me early on in this. I mean, you could easily predict something like this would give the US fits, that their lack of discipline and social cohesion would be the achilles heel. And sure enough, look at the numbers now.

And they even threw in a communist insurgency just to keep things lively.That I didn't see coming :D
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”