Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:07 pm

Rambo John J wrote:
Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Youre comparing a clincally retarded retard with a high intelletual type who has travelled overseas for the betterment of his countrymen and freedom for all, in his spare time he tinkers with his side project a website that is a home away from home for so many.

Splinty is military?

I just lost my cool. Someone poked their head in at the MMAC in that Coronovirus thread, asking how conspiracy theories are treated there... It sounded to me like he came to share and discuss some ideas but Splinty jumped in right away with a 'crazy' meme, basically insulting everyone who likes to think beyond the MSM.

That dude who showed up to test the waters never posted since.

I just thought that was kinda shitty, my anti-authority kicked in lol had flashbacks of EY posting like he knows everything all the time, kind of made me feel alienated while I've been quite enjoying TMMAC recently.

On the other hand I've been a bit bummed about some personal shit here lately, so maybe I just got triggered. Maybe I'll lay low on forums for a while

Glad to hear from you Vutu, you are right Splinty is a far cry from EY lol

Yes a Military Doctor and a general doctor.

The guy who popped in to test the waters is from OG, he mostly posts on OG...some 50-60 year old dude from a quarantined city in China, he is bored off his ass and got caught without any food when the China Govt shut down his city(so ironically he has now become a pepper)...kinda creepy dude, who made a 100 page long "CTard list" on the OG(he is fairly dim and thinks there has never been a conspiracy theory proved correct Lmao)...But at the same time he believes in Aliens...rather hilarious, not to be taken seriously...that guy actually spends a almost all his time making fun of Conspiracy theories and calling people asking questions retards...I say creepy because he has made threads about how to touch chinese women breasts in a crowd like some sort of old perv.

Oh, OK lol I had it all wrong then :D

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:43 pm

Rambo John J wrote:
Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Youre comparing a clincally retarded retard with a high intelletual type who has travelled overseas for the betterment of his countrymen and freedom for all, in his spare time he tinkers with his side project a website that is a home away from home for so many.

Splinty is military?

I just lost my cool. Someone poked their head in at the MMAC in that Coronovirus thread, asking how conspiracy theories are treated there... It sounded to me like he came to share and discuss some ideas but Splinty jumped in right away with a 'crazy' meme, basically insulting everyone who likes to think beyond the MSM.

I just thought that was kinda shitty, my anti-authority kicked in lol had flashbacks of EY posting like he knows everything all the time, kind of made me feel alienated while I've been quite enjoying TMMAC recently.

On the other hand I've been a bit bummed about some personal shit here lately, so maybe I just got triggered. Maybe I'll lay low on forums for a while

The guy who popped in to test the waters is from OG, he mostly posts on OG...some 50-60 year old dude from a quarantined city in China, he is bored off his ass and got caught without any food when the China Govt shut down his city(so ironically he has now become a pepper)...kinda creepy dude, who made a 100 page long "CTard list" on the OG(he is fairly dim and thinks there has never been a conspiracy theory proved correct Lmao)...But at the same time he believes in Aliens...rather hilarious, not to be taken seriously...that guy actually spends a almost all his time making fun of Conspiracy theories and calling people asking questions retards...I say creepy because he has made threads about how to touch chinese women breasts in a crowd like some sort of old perv.

That is an alt. Doesn't live in china. Is it one of Vutu's alts?... i don't know but it's definitely possible.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:05 pm

penxv wrote:
Rambo John J wrote:
Masato wrote:
Splinty is military?

That is an alt. Doesn't live in china. Is it one of Vutu's alts?... i don't know but it's definitely possible.

I don't think it is an alt.
possible, but I don't think so.
We could all be Vutu alts I guess.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:54 am

I saw a video showing that being an Asian who smokes greatly increases the deadliness of the virus. Basically this is sars 2.0 but less deadly and more contageous. I gotta admit I stopped vaping to minimize the chances of catching this BS. Its exploding in Italy and its hard to see how it wont become a pandemic. Its not at all unlikely that it will break out in Toronto and Im surrounded by people who commute to Toronto.

I havent seen much on the political/conspiracy side of things besides the virus originated in a city with a military science centre and some claim it was developed as a bioweapon. Also the clearly true notion that if major Chinese cities keep getting shut down for quarantine the worlds economy will get all fucked up.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:47 pm

More good stuff from Corbett Report:

Discusses details of HOW exactly different orgs are 'diagnosing' the virus have been changing, sometimes causing huge inflations of the numbers. Super interesting

Also recalls some corruption facts from previous similar global 'outbreaks' like Swine Flu etc, and how much bullshittery went on during those pandemics.

https://www.corbettreport.com/lies-damn ... +Report%29

Again, Corbett offers no hard facts, but rather more reasons to simply be skeptical of the 'facts' we've been receiving, and the sources we are receiving them from.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:33 pm

And...2 more cases in the GTA. Just got back from trips to Iran and Egypt respectibly. Why TF are we allowing people who are in Iran to come here without getting soaked in a vat of alcohol in an underground quarantine lab somewhere?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:12 am

This virus is being spread the same way as the Black Death was according to the article I posted earlier. Along the ancient Silk Route from China through Central Asia into Iran and the Middle East and finally to Europe via Muslim hajis making their pilgrimage to Mecca and by Crusaders mucking about in that area returning to Europe.

So, if that's the case then not much has really changed since then has it.

Syrian Girl ??
@Partisangirl
·
57m
#coronavirus destroys Chinese economy and kills the Iranian government. I’ll just put this here

Nearly 10% Of Iranian Lawmakers Are Infected With Coronavirus, Iran’s State Media Reports

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/03/10-pe...ronavirus/

Nearly 10% of Iranian lawmakers have been infected with the coronavirus, Iranian state media reported Tuesday.

Following the death of Mohammad Mirmohammadi, an adviser of Iran’s Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Monday, Iran’s political leadership is faced with the spread of the virus among the government. The virus has also killed Iran’s former ambassador to the Vatican and a recently elected member of parliament, USA Today reported.

The virus has infected 23 members of Iran’s parliament according to Iranian state media, including the head of the country’s health ministry, who appeared visibly ill during a news briefing on Feb. 24 and was later confirmed to have been infected. (RELATED: Adviser To Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei Dies From The Coronavirus)

The coronavirus has killed 77 people in Iran and sickened 2,300 others, claiming the most lives outside of China, the epicenter of the outbreak. “These people have a close relationship with the people and they carry different viruses from different parts of the country, which may create a new virus, so we recommend the lawmakers to cut off their relationship with the public for now,” Abdolreza Mesri, an Iranian lawmaker, said according to the New York Post.

Several of Iran’s neighboring countries, including Iraq and Afghanistan, have closed their borders with Iran in an effort to stave off the virus. Bahrain has gone as far as threatening legal prosecution against travelers who enter the country from Iran and haven’t been tested for the coronavirus after Bahrain’s cases of coronavirus were all linked back to Iran, ABC News reported.

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/...43840?s=20
el rey del mambo

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:51 am

Pretty pissed off with it all at the minute, both the concert and the meditation course I was due to do have been cancelled. Not a happy bunny.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:10 pm

Benwahwah wrote:Pretty pissed off with it all at the minute, both the concert and the meditation course I was due to do have been cancelled. Not a happy bunny.

This is how the terrorists win.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:50 am

I think they have quarantined Northern Italy.

But they're leaving the airport open and allowing visitors to fly in.
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”