Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Canuckster » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:37 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Haven't checked out the site yet but yeah.

The Bill Gates Exercise I am guessing they are referring to EVENT 201

The 'Scenario of the Future' = Rockefeller's LOCKSTEP plan

There are likely far many more pieces of evidence to add to this list that proves foreknowledge

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:12 pm

Canuckster wrote:http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf

LOCKSTEP is on page 18

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:17 pm

Canuckster wrote:Investigative journalist Harry Vox warns against coming lockdowns & quarantines...in 2014

Maybe posted already.

Nice. Dude called out LOCKSTEP 6 years ago.

I never heard of him but I looked him up he still looks active, it would be curious to listen to him now since his call came true.

He suggests to look up: National Security Memorandum #200 for some Kissenger madness that he is relating to all this.

Also shows documents that the CDC has a PATENT for Ebola.

Amazing, he totally called it out. I'd like to hear his plan wtf to do now that its happening.

UPDATE: just checked him out. He has gone full apocalyptic. At the end he says emphatically: 'Know your enemy. And your enemy is Israel'.

:shock:

Here is his YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=harry+vox

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:16 pm

Dude says Covid-19 is an ISRAELI ATTACK

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:33 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:Investigative journalist Harry Vox warns against coming lockdowns & quarantines...in 2014

Maybe posted already.

I never heard of him but I looked him up he still looks active, it would be curious to listen to him now since his call came true.

He suggests to look up: National Security Memorandum #200 for some Kissenger madness that he is relating to all this.

Amazing, he totally called it out. I'd like to hear his plan wtf to do now that its happening.

UPDATE: just checked him out. He has gone full apocalyptic. At the end he says emphatically: 'Know your enemy. And your enemy is Israel'.

If he's spouting off like that on YouTube and he isn't getting shut down it raises a lot of questions.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:42 pm

Good call.

He does codeword all the sensitive censor flags, doesn't say lots of key words. When he refers to Israel he's got a little squeaky toy makes quack, lol

He seems to agree the reality of Youtube/Google algorhythms to catch them and flag you down for just saying certain words.

He also said DuckDuckGo is not much better and owned by *quack quack*

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:32 am

Canuckster wrote:
Masato wrote:

Maybe posted already.

If he's spouting off like that on YouTube and he isn't getting shut down it raises a lot of questions.

Sometimes I find myself searching through old threads here and at EY looking for content that I know that I've seen before and it is just deleted video after deleted video.

:(

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:31 am

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:32 am

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/10/22/ ... acilities/

“Boston University has begun requiring students to show a digital badge indicating they’re up to date with COVID-19 testing and symptom screening to gain entry to campus dining halls, libraries, and other facilities, school officials said.“

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”