Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Diet Butcher

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:53 am

Masato wrote:
I know a bunch of people first or second hand that have lost their jobs because of all this, I bet tons of businesses are hurting bad.

The cure is causing more damage than the disease

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Trump is charging everyone with shit lately right? I also read that he likes to stay up at night blocking people on twitter, I fucking love him

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:27 pm

It's a huge op. They have to be looking to nationalize medicine at least and probably looking to destabilize currency to move towards a world currency (the biblical abomination of desolation).

I'll tell you what's not going to happen. Things aren't going to just go back to normal after 4 weeks of this economic decimation or whatever you want to call it.

Masato wrote:You won’t even need a real virus anymore lol just have some rumors from high places and insert an msm blast and you can do whatever you want, isolate and quarantine and medical martial law anywhere in the world

MSM can apologize later for the errors lol

It doesn't need to be real so it's probably not... It's harder to control the narrative of real things.

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:35 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Trump is charging everyone with shit lately right? I also read that he likes to stay up at night blocking people on twitter, I fucking love him

The Qtards spinning martial law into some kind of Trump cleaning up the swamp thing have got some really, really rose colored glasses on. It makes no sense.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:34 pm

The US death rate is ten times the Chinese.

el rey del mambo

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:06 am

That's concluded cases. It takes 2 weeks to die of Covid19, it takes much longer to recover.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:39 am

Luigi wrote:That's concluded cases. It takes 2 weeks to die of Covid19, it takes much longer to recover.

Yes it's still early. They're kinda like early election results. They don't tell you much.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:11 am

This is reassuring:

Canada announces it will exclusively import COVID-19 from US

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2020/03/ca ... 9-from-us/

OTTAWA – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced today that all forms of coronavirus coming from outside from the country must come from American citizens.

“Today, we are announcing that any person infected with COVID-19 not exhibiting symptoms must be a Canadian, a permanent resident of Canada, or a citizen of the United States,” said Trudeau in a press conference held outside his house. “Trading with the United States, whether it’s steel, lumber, or deadly diseases, is critical to Canada. We need to maintain this important free-trade relationship.”

With the rising levels of cases and evidence of community-acquired infections, the government of Canada is protecting its citizens by relying on its neighbour whose President appears to be living in a different universe.

“The borders are closed to everyone, unless they’re citizens of a country with no functioning healthcare system for anyone who isn’t a millionaire,” said Trudeau.

Canada and the US are still working on whether a fever will be defined as either 38 C or 101.5 F.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:23 am

Bill Neely
@BillNeelyNBC
BREAKING: The entire UK strategy for fighting #coronavirus was based on false analysis. Scientists advising the Gov’t now say the UK only realised "in the last few days" that its Coronavirus strategy would "likely result In hundreds of thousands of deaths"

The UK Only Realised "In The Last Few Days" That Its Coronavirus Strategy Would "Likely Result In...
Scientists advising the government say an aggressive new approach adopted to attempt to "suppress" the virus may have to be in place for 18 months.
buzzfeed.com

https://twitter.com/BillNeelyNBC/status ... 78915?s=20
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:07 pm

Honestly lets just kill all north east asians off, they are fucking vermin. NOTHING will stop them besides death. Ill personally ice pick the jelly spines of every last one of them from the new borns to the dying elderly

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”