Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
penxv

Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby penxv » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:33 am

It doesn't matter if it's real or not, if you're worried about it then you are sabotaging your entire immune system. So don't worry about it.

Mind over matter, bros. Don't puss out over some stuff that could very well be Jew bullshit like 9/11.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:16 pm

I don't know what to make of it Pen.

Lately though I have been wondering why it seems China and Iran of all places seem to be the hardest hit?
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:13 pm

I have not seen enough to start pointing fingers or developing any theories... but I have to say I totally appreciate you guys for at least having an open mind about the situation.

Me and like 2 other dudes over at the MMAC have been trying to speculate and think outside the box about this, but whatshisface mod there keeps ridiculing/shutting them down in true arrogant/closed minded/doctor/mod fashion. Drives me absolutely crazy, lol that's why I wish we had this place more as a safe ground to really think and explore without a fuckin thought cop around. So thanks for posting.

There are SO many possibilities to consider beyond the MSM narrative. I can't even fathom how much manipulation alone there must be re; stock trading, watching companies sink and soar as a result of how this Coronavirus goes. The news is making a big deal about folks marking up the price of $2 masks, lol as if that's the highest level of capitalizing on the situation going around.

The potential for geo-political warfare is also unfathomably high... this Corona story could be used for TONS of shit, from quarantining places, to stopping trade, to ending tourism, to outright political assassination. And no one would know because get your masks.

The other thing I can't stop considering is how powerful a weapon the MSM news now has in their hands. They can smear a headline saying 'suspected case found in ________' EASY AS FUCK ANYTIME THEY WANT and do instant damage to __________. Think about that. The damage they can cause with one simple bullshit 'news' story. Its like their holding a loaded weapon right now. God knows they've never been held accountable for any lies they've told

Authorities can shut down dissent and protests over this, take anyone away they want in most countries. I like how some have pointed out that all protests in China are basically now over.

This is a ripe, ripe situation for grand chessboard players. Likely the games have already well begun. When SO much money and power can be reaped, you can be damn well sure there is corruption afoot. When the whole fucking world is at your knees that corruption becomes too big to even start guessing at.

That's why I fucking hate so much at the MMAC when the mods keep ridiculing and making fun of any of these ideas. People follow too, its so scary imo. Maybe I'll invite 1 or 2 of the poor fucks trying to share these angles in futility over there lol

sorry for the rant, this isn't the first time I've been through this at the MMAC, on certain topics I just find it so closed minded it bothers me. I miss a good conspiracy forum to bounce ideas and info off but don't wanna go back to EY lol

Everyone in my house is sick right now with cough and mild flu/fever btw. I'm already feeling better/not scared.
Penxv is right, fear lowers the immune system.

Peace

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:08 pm

I'm not sick, I'm not going to get sick, and neither is anyone in my house
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:14 pm

Get good sleep...Immune system loves sleep

Regardless of how valid or dangerous the virus is, shit is gonna be taken advantage of.

I speculate and am considering the following possibilities

-push for global currency(digital only...I read that 95% of the world's currency is digital currently)
-forced vaccinations
-Election swaying fuckery/narrative
-Intentional release to prevent civil war/uprising in China(they were weeks from having to gun down protesters IMO)

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:12 am

Masato wrote:I have not seen enough to start pointing fingers or developing theories... but I have to say I totally appreciate you guys for at least having an open mind about the situation.

Me and like 2 other dudes over at the MMAC have been trying to speculate and think outside the box about this, but whatshisface mod there keeps ridiculing/shutting them down in true arrogant/closed minded/doctor/mod fashion. Drives me absolutely crazy, lol that's why I wish we had this place more as a safe ground to really think and explore without a fuckin thought cop around. So thanks for posting.

There are SO many possibilities to consider beyond the MSM narrative. I can't even fathom how much manipulation alone there must be re; stock trading, watching companies sink and soar as a result of how this Coronavirus goes. The news is making a big deal about folks marking up the price of $2 masks, lol as if that's the highest level of capitalizing on the situation going around.

The potential for geo-political warfare is also unfathomably high... this Corona story could be used for TONS of shit, from quarantining places, to stopping trade, to ending tourism, to outright political assassination. And no one would know because get your masks.

The other thing I can't stop considering is how powerful a weapon the MSM news now has in their hands. They can smear a headline saying 'suspected case found in ________' EASY AS FUCK ANYTIME THEY WANT and do instant damage to __________. Think about that. The damage they can cause with one simple bullshit 'news' story. Its like their holding a loaded weapon right now. God knows they've never been held accountable for any lies they've told

Authorities can shut down dissent and protests over this, take anyone away they want in most countries. I like how some have pointed out that all protests in China are basically now over.

This is a ripe, ripe situation for grand chessboard players. Likely the games have already well begun. When SO much money and power can be reaped, you can be damn well sure there is corruption afoot. When the whole fucking world is at your knees that corruption becomes too big to even start guessing at.

That's why I fucking hate so much at the MMAC when the mods keep ridiculing and making fun of any of these ideas. People follow too, its so scary imo. Maybe I'll invite 1 or 2 of the poor fucks trying to share these angles in futility over there lol

sorry for the rant, this isn't the first time I've been through this at the MMAC, on certain topics I just find it so closed minded it bothers me. I miss a good conspiracy forum to bounce ideas and info off but don't wanna go back to EY lol

Everyone in my house is sick right now with cough and mild flu/fever btw. I'm already feeling better/not scared.
Penxv is right, fear lowers the immune system.

Peace

Something like 70% of primary care visits are due to psychosomatic symptoms, and that is without a fear inducing global media campaign... I'm sure it's worse presently.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:22 am

I also think that the fear/guilt/anxiety spectrum of emotions causes cancer, but I can't prove it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:13 am

Interesting stuff about psychosomatic symptoms penxv...

Indeed the 'symptoms' of this virus are everyday stuff. For sure tons of hypochondriacs worrying the fuck outta themselves right now lol

I have also wondered sometimes how strong placebo can really be... I've pondered if its possible that people can develop cancer just by having someone in a white lab coat tell them they have cancer. They hear it, believe, think it, fear it, then worry about it 24/7 and thus causing the disease lol

Is this possible?

Glad I'm not at the MMAC to share that thought, lol. Splinty would eat me alive

But I think these things sometimes. Love all you mofos for being willing to discuss :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:15 am

Rambo John J wrote:Get good sleep...Immune system loves sleep

Regardless of how valid or dangerous the virus is, shit is gonna be taken advantage of.

I speculate and am considering the following possibilities

-push for global currency(digital only...I read that 95% of the world's currency is digital currently)
-forced vaccinations
-Election swaying fuckery/narrative
-Intentional release to prevent civil war/uprising in China(they were weeks from having to gun down protesters IMO)

yeah lets see how this plays out.

I have not seen enough to start making any theories but for sure the potential/possibilities of manipulating such a crisis are humongous

I also agree they are getting damn close to finally locking it all down. The next 4 years will be super telling

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:18 am

The fact that's its becoming political AT ALL, is a huge red flag.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”