Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Shinkicker

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:21 am

Masato wrote:

SIgh.

First off, his friend nurse shouldn't have any part in a death certificate. Secondly, clinical balance of probabilities are common on death certificates (and common daily in medical practice). An example would be ruling a death a suicide. You don't KNOW it was a suicide. You are saying the evidence points to suicide.

And lastly, if they posted the whole protocol it would direct the doctor or ME, on unconfirmed cases, where they need to document why the testing wasn't done (explains how to do that) and to document on the notes tab WHY and what evidence they have that points to COVID 19.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:42 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:

SIgh.

First off, his friend nurse shouldn't have any part in a death certificate. Secondly, clinical balance of probabilities are common on death certificates (and common daily in medical practice). An example would be ruling a death a suicide. You don't KNOW it was a suicide. You are saying the evidence points to suicide.

And lastly, if they posted the whole protocol it would direct the doctor or ME, on unconfirmed cases, where they need to document why the testing wasn't done (explains how to do that) and to document on the notes tab WHY and what evidence they have that points to COVID 19.

Thank you! Nice to have smart informed friends here. Really appreciate your first hand insights Shinkicker. Big props for all the work you do

So do you think there is any truth to the numbers being recklessly inflated? What about the rumors that marked covid patients/deaths = more money?

That is happening in Brasil I'm pretty sure, my father-in-law has been all over it it got all kinds of exposed down there.

Keep rockin Shinkicker, forgive my tinfoil mind sometimes :D

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:59 am

Masato wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:

SIgh.

Thank you! Nice to have smart informed friends here. Really appreciate your first hand insights Shinkicker. Big props for all the work you do

So do you think there is any truth to the numbers being recklessly inflated? What about the rumors that marked covid patients/deaths = more money?

That is happening in Brasil I'm pretty sure, my father-in-law has been all over it it got all kinds of exposed down there.

I think hospitals (not doctors necessarily) get help/money for treating covid patients. Not if they are dead though. Lol

The death rate is back down to the March numbers. I thought the hyped up numbers of positive cases was the new thing. False positives, etc. Although I've also read that people were pressured to lie about the numbers (wanting lower) so they can open their cities back up.

I love my tin foil hat, too. And doctors may be falsifying death certificates. Who knows. I don't see the incentive though. Maybe someone is lining their pockets.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:40 pm

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:49 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

SIgh.

I think hospitals (not doctors necessarily) get help/money for treating covid patients. Not if they are dead though. Lol

The death rate is back down to the March numbers. I thought the hyped up numbers of positive cases was the new thing. False positives, etc. Although I've also read that people were pressured to lie about the numbers (wanting lower) so they can open their cities back up.

I love my tin foil hat, too. And doctors may be falsifying death certificates. Who knows. I don't see the incentive though. Maybe someone is lining their pockets.

Have you watched the 4 part Corbett Report yet?

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:58 pm

lil story time....

"Doctor sends off 7 test kits that never swabbed anything
all 7 came back positive"

"person schedules a testing appointment, person misses the appointment...person is informed their test came back positive"

I personally know a doctor who sent off a single unswabbed test and it came back positive...he has real questions now.
Same doctor sent 3 tests swabbed with same persons DNA...came back 2/3.
Kinda hard for him to talk about it with medical peers and not risk ridicule.
Told me because we have known each other since age 8 and he knows I "question everything".

If you aren't doing this type of testing of the scientific method for a global pandemic and you are in a position of power in medical field you are being willfully ignorant IMO

Test the test...knowledge is power...what can it hurt?

Taking things for granted is not science

Sick people and deaths are reason for concern...fraudulent test results are not
Quite a tangled web has been weaved

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:07 pm

REFUSE TO SOCIAL DISTANCE? NEW 'STUDY' SAYS YOU MAY BE A PSYCHOPATH!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:14 am

Rambo John J wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:

Have you watched the 4 part Corbett Report yet?

Are you talking to me?

If so, What do you think I'd gain from it?

I don't care how many false positives are reported. I don't care how many death certificates say "due to covid" (to me that's like arguing with a "drug overdose" ruling. Technically they died from respiratory arrest or cardiac arrest.

I know this virus has potential to kill even healthy people. Some people have a reaction and die from a wasp sting. This virus has potential to cause a chain reaction that kills people. People need to be aware of how dangerous this thing is and protect themselves at all times. And if you don't want to protect yourself then stay away from others.

I hate the lockdown. But that could be because of people refusing to protect themselves and others around them.

It's sad that a government has to force us to love and protect one another.

So again, my views are because of what I've seen to be true. What do you think I will gain from the video? If there is something there that may change that, I'll consider it.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:19 am

To people who don't approve of masks, I'd like to ask your opinion on someone with HIV having unprotected sex. How do you feel about that?

This virus is like respiratory HIV, having the potential to cause a disease that kills, but much quicker.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:06 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”