Postby Masato » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:08 pm

^ I made that btw

:D

Wife challenged me to spoof a very similar WHO infographic

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:00 pm

spoofed another one

I'm gonna get lynched for these, aren't I?

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:23 pm

Masato wrote:Image

haha
I bought that for a second as legit, I wouldn't put it past them to create something similar

Rat on people going outside to work out or those who are drinking alcohol

haha

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:26 pm

^^ I don't think its that far-fetched to be honest

We're inching closer to this sort of rhetoric imo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:35 pm

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm seeing a lot of racism and selfish hoarding behavior.

In what ways are you seeing racism as a result of this? You being near Vancouver I'd be curious.

The Group-Think here is growing exponentially. Scaring me way worse than the flu to be honest. Online I am seeing increased praising and virtue-signalling about who can social distance the best, and public shaming of folks who 'aren't taking it seriously enough'. LinkedIn is terrifying, everyone trying to promote their brand by showing how well they are complying with the panic. I'm having a hard time staying professional and not getting into debates with my clients, lol but its hard. I am not seeing much critical thinking anywhere, people almost boasting how much of a lack of critical thinking they are exercising, lol

I tell you, a high percentage of the people here would cut their own hand off, if the TV and governments told them to.

We are actually living in a total Orwellian lock-down.
Good morning.

I'm just talking about Trump and other American politicians like that governor from Texas, not so much Vancouver.

I'm pretty disgusted with it all.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:12 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Do you think we will see the end of the handshake as a social gesture?

Will the west start bowing to people instead after this, or some other replacement etiquette introduced that doesn’t involve touching anyone?

Let’s make predictions of lasting cultural changes that might continue after this is forgotten :)

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:30 am

Masato wrote:Do you think we will see the end of the handshake as a social gesture?

Will the west start bowing to people instead after this, or some other replacement etiquette introduced that doesn’t involve touching anyone?

Not if they get called a pussy by their new friend often enough.

It's a big red (black?)pill opportunity when people openly display their ignorance like this. How best to approach it is up for debate.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:51 pm

penxv wrote:
Masato wrote:Do you think we will see the end of the handshake as a social gesture?

Not if they get called a pussy by their new friend often enough.

It's a big red (black?)pill opportunity when people openly display their ignorance like this. How best to approach it is up for debate.

I don't know man. The whole tone of things where I am is already not far from social shaming anyone who isn't already fully complying with everything. Its really strong groupthink I've never seen anything like this. We'll see who cracks first, or who has the guts to say enough is enough when the solution starts doing more damage than the virus.

All I know right now is I wish I had more people to talk to about this being anything other than a legit virus outbreak. Some big shit is going down in the world right now for sure, and we are all penned up thinking about an invisible enemy. All my study of history and conspiracy is telling me this is not about a fucking flu bug, queens and rooks are being played right now on the Grand Chessboard. But of course total news blackout on anything but this virus.

Seriously... what else IS happening that the news is not talking about? I've often thought this could be a classic mass-distraction event too sometimes

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”