Hey Diet Butcher

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Hey Diet Butcher

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:46 am

stop eating everything that has a back that points to the sun.

you chinese need to start at the bottom and learn hygine from the pakis, yall some dirty primative cunts bro

"Wet markets" eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Hope you get through it okay bro jokes aside, or just move to Sydney youll fit right in here

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:16 pm

Learn hygiene from Pakis.... so funny yet so true!!! The fuck is up with the chinks up in the mainland? That's why Mrs. Butcher refuses to go there no matter how much new fun stuff opens up there over the years. Only 45 minutes to cross the border but we haven't been in over a decade.

Stay safe guys... you never know if this shit comes to your neck of the woods. Be prepared. Stock up on some food, water, sanitizers, etc. This shit is no joke!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:32 am

Northern italy is getting hit now, NORTHERN Italy. Long live the white worship! You couldnt write this shit

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:17 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Northern italy is getting hit now, NORTHERN Italy. Long live the white worship! You couldnt write this shit
Apparently that town in Northern Italy has a huge Chink population. They have factories there making designer Italian shit. So even though your High fashion ice cream jackets are made in Italy, they are made by chinks.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:01 pm

Do you or anyone you know, know anyone who caught this?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:54 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Northern italy is getting hit now, NORTHERN Italy. Long live the white worship! You couldnt write this shit
Apparently that town in Northern Italy has a huge Chink population. They have factories there making designer Italian shit. So even though your High fashion ice cream jackets are made in Italy, they are made by chinks.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Those ones have deep fried ice cream you plick

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:53 am

Canuckster wrote:Do you or anyone you know, know anyone who caught this?

There are rumours that Jackie Chan has it, lol... ppl don't really like him anymore here as he is pro-CCP.

Personally though, no. But supposedly one of my BJJ teammate's wife's coworker's husband caught it. Was one of the early cases back before the lockdowns in China. Dude worked in China I think.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:26 am

getting drunk and partying all the time isn't something to be proud of. its' not like i'm getting paid to do it.

the groupie culture is very irritating as well. I have friends in the music industry so I have some opportunities to tag along at certain exclusive events and parties.

it's really not that special.

And hanging out with girls.. how is this even a special thing? i meet new girls every day.

I think many of you are from small towns and can't really imagine what it's like living in a city of 40 million people. When you live in a city with 40 million, you can see a lot of things.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:20 pm

Vutulaki wrote:getting drunk and partying all the time isn't something to be proud of. its' not like i'm getting paid to do it.

the groupie culture is very irritating as well. I have friends in the music industry so I have some opportunities to tag along at certain exclusive events and parties.

it's really not that special.

And hanging out with girls.. how is this even a special thing? i meet new girls every day.

I think many of you are from small towns and can't really imagine what it's like living in a city of 40 million people. When you live in a city with 40 million, you can see a lot of things.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Either vutu is a bot gone off his programming or a human possibly high off his ass
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”