I'd like to do a Q discourse with Mental

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: I'd like to do a Q discourse with Mental

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:12 pm

Masato wrote:
penxv wrote:Mental is the guy that hacked the UG/OG. I think he might be a young Amish guy, but i might be mistaken about that. His posting (as spunkchops) before styling on Kirik and Chris indicated an earnest support and advocacy for the idea that Trump and Q are going to save us from our satanic overlords.

I'd like to talk to him about that.

Yeah just saw a thread about it at the MMAC, your story adds up now. Thanks, lol I would not have followed wtf they are talking about. Still don't really but oh well

Looks like over there is your chance to hit him up and discuss. Are you IP banned completely?

Not likely to happen here, though that would be fun :D

Watch Daglord jump in and destroy him lol

Also there is a 'Confused Confucious' over there who has stolen my avatar. He posts like a cunt I am getting EY fever lol

Is this another known UG member? If anyone has any backstory on the dude please fill me in. I don't know why he's sporting my avatar, Splinty gave it to him and he's running with it. I think he's talkin trash about me but can't tell lol

Are you banned there too?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:25 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Masato wrote:
penxv wrote:Mental is the guy that hacked the UG/OG. I think he might be a young Amish guy, but i might be mistaken about that. His posting (as spunkchops) before styling on Kirik and Chris indicated an earnest support and advocacy for the idea that Trump and Q are going to save us from our satanic overlords.

I'd like to talk to him about that.

Yeah just saw a thread about it at the MMAC, your story adds up now. Thanks, lol I would not have followed wtf they are talking about. Still don't really but oh well

Looks like over there is your chance to hit him up and discuss. Are you IP banned completely?

Not likely to happen here, though that would be fun :D

Watch Daglord jump in and destroy him lol

Also there is a 'Confused Confucious' over there who has stolen my avatar. He posts like a cunt I am getting EY fever lol

Is this another known UG member? If anyone has any backstory on the dude please fill me in. I don't know why he's sporting my avatar, Splinty gave it to him and he's running with it. I think he's talkin trash about me but can't tell lol

Are you banned there too?

No.

Free Jons Forsbergs

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:29 pm

I've been enjoying posting there quite a bit lately because fuck all you dorks

But all the people I like best there changed their usernames and I don't know who's who anymore lol .

Som, did you say you got banned?

This SpunkChops guy looks like he's threatening to hack the MMAC wtf

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:29 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:46 pm

I'm lucky I figured out that Som = Daeng lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:30 pm

wow Looks like they really did ban Som /Daeng/Galt

Its nice to at the very least know that mofos can find him here when these things happen

I will always have your back Som!

Free Jons Forsbergs!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:46 pm

I don’t think I’m banned. I’m pissed off though. Leigh pinks me for calling a guy an arrogant ponce. Yet that same poster calls mental a shit cunt. Fuck that, Leigh is acting like a tiny doorman.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:03 am

Som-Pong wrote:I don’t think I’m banned. I’m pissed off though. Leigh pinks me for calling a guy an arrogant ponce. Yet that same poster calls mental a shit cunt. Fuck that, Leigh is acting like a tiny doorman.

mod mentality, I have always hated its stench even just a whiff of it.

Like giving someone a gun, or letting them drive a cop car, it changes people even if they want to be good.

Glad you are just pinked, place is not the same without you. How long is the pinking for?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:47 am

He pinked me for a day so It’s over. Fuck that joint though.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:17 pm

Som-Pong wrote:He pinked me for a day so It’s over. Fuck that joint though.

Are you Elrond now over there?

Seriously lol why did everyone change their names all of a sudden? Is that just coincidence? Or is there something I missed?

It freaked me out, in like 36 hours the whole board was suddenly full of names I didn't know lol

I like the Elrond, it suits you, strangely
:D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”