Ontario Nuclear Alert

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Ontario Nuclear Alert

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:17 pm

Stay safe friends.

The Province of Ontario has issued an emergency bulletin after an “incident” at the Pickering Nuclear Generation Station

The emergency bulletin, which was sent out shortly after 7:20 a.m. on Sunday, said it applies to people within 10 kilometres of the facility.

“An incident was reported at the Pickering Nuclear Generating Station,” the alert said.

“There has been no abnormal release of radioactivity from the station and emergency staff are responding to the situation.”

The facility is located on Montgomery Park Road beside Lake Ontario, west of Brock Road.

The bulletin said people “do not need to take protective actions at this time.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/6400665/pick ... ncy-alert/

More to come.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:23 pm

False alarm :D

Ontario Power Gen
@opg
·
15m

Important update: the alert regarding #Pickering Nuclear was sent in error. There is no danger to the public or environment

https://twitter.com/opg/status/1216345783831879680?s=20
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:00 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:False alarm :D

Ontario Power Gen
@opg
·
15m

Important update: the alert regarding #Pickering Nuclear was sent in error. There is no danger to the public or environment

Thanks Mega

Did you get that alert in BC too then? Was it nationwide?

I heard it go off while sleeping. I figured it was an alert, thought maybe WWIII had started, then went back to sleep lol

Heard the second alert a few hours later, same thing :D

Only when I finally woke up I saw the false alarm

Pretty big fucking false alarm!!!!

Honestly I can’t help but ponder the coincidence of this happening right amidst US-Iran tensions. Seriously wonder if this is some kind of psy-op to condition us for war fears, get the thought in our heads, put us on alert so we are more easily led by whatever propaganda they have coming.

I know that sounds paranoid (I won’t likely share that opinion at the MMAC lol) but it’s my honest first impression.

Very freaky. I live about 2 hours from that nuke plant

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:05 pm

Looking forward to seeing how the MSM spins it and explains/apologizes for basically terrorizing a huge whack o folks.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:36 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:False alarm :D

Ontario Power Gen
@opg
·
15m

Thanks Mega

Did you get that alert in BC too then? Was it nationwide?

I heard it go off while sleeping. I figured it was an alert, thought maybe WWIII had started, then went back to sleep lol

Heard the second alert a few hours later, same thing :D

Only when I finally woke up I saw the false alarm

Pretty big fucking false alarm!!!!

Honestly I can’t help but ponder the coincidence of this happening right amidst US-Iran tensions. Seriously wonder if this is some kind of psy-op to condition us for war fears, get the thought in our heads, put us on alert so we are more easily led by whatever propaganda they have coming.

I know that sounds paranoid (I won’t likely share that opinion at the MMAC lol) but it’s my honest first impression.

Very freaky. I live about 2 hours from that nuke plant

It was just trending on twitter; thought I'd post it here since so many of you are from around that area. Was legit worried lol.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”