Happy new year!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Happy new year!

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:38 am

Vutulaki wrote:Well despite the fact that everything is on fire here happy new year!

What's it like in Sydney right now Vutu. I'm told eastern Australia is basically on fire. Lot's of dead wildlife. Any arsonists should be airlifted and dropped into the middle of it.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:30 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Well despite the fact that everything is on fire here happy new year!

What's it like in Sydney right now Vutu. I'm told western Australia is basically on fire. Lot's of dead wildlife. Any arsonists should be airlifted and dropped into the middle of it.

Its dont think its arsonists, maybe some of it but no way they could have started all of this, agree they should be dropped in the middle of it together with our politicians just cause Id like to watch that. Id like to see your PM dropped in there too for my visual delight.

Sydney is fine, too much concrete but the smoke got us for a while but its like our terror attacks, Sydney is always too busy being pissed off for anyting to count we literally flinch at nothing here cause were assholes.

To sday hello to a stranger in Sydney is cause for a fight, I shit you not. I fucking love it..

Return to “Anarchy Zone”