Ey is down again.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Ey is down again.

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:03 pm

I think I've only met with internet acquaintances twice

first time was way back in the day at a small forum like this that was dedicated to Sakuraba and early PRIDE shows. We had a grand time following the fights and amazingness when no one in the west knew wtf was happening. I met with the moderator one night for fightnight, he gave me a cool Minotauro jacket. He went on to become some journalist at Sherdog, never saw him again.

The other time was when I met up with What in Toronto. He was at a cannabis store in Kensington Market, I went in wearing my mask and yelled 'What!" to see who would react because I didn't know what he looked like. Unfortunately he was in the back room giving his ID or whatever and missed the stunt, and all I did was scare some college girl. What and I went for Dim Sum after that and smoked joints on a playground. Never saw him again. He quit forums. Too bad, he was a great poster for all it lasted. Be well, What.

I hope one day to meet Som if I go to Thailand, and I hope to meet Edge if I go to Florianopolis. Also wanna roll with DB if he comes to town. Folks may think this is weird but I consider some folks online to be friends. I've been able to discuss meaningful topics with good folks on forums that its rare to find people in real life able to even listen. I loved seeing Winnson and DB post pictures with Som, lol . epic

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:46 pm

Didnt you meet that dude in b.c too?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:32 pm

Canuckster wrote:Didnt you meet that dude in b.c too?

Oh shit yeah - Greenseed! How could I forget

He's become a true friend, we've hooked up often, BBQ's, fight nights, eating out etc... he's also friends with my brother and his girl, lives right next to my brother's dojo and knows some people who my mom was friends with... he's real life now so I forgot we originally connected through this forum lol

that was a weird string of coincidences

greenseed where you at? If you're lurking come say hello

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:50 pm

I met Winnson on a trip to HK before I moved here. I was on the OG asking if anyone in HK would like to meet up and Winnson stepped up.

Met Som cuz we wanted to test his Bagua against my Hung Gar... but we ended up playing UFC on Playstation instead.

Oh ya... how could I forget... me and Winnson also met up with the legendary SuperCalo!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:59 pm

We should arrange a meet up somewhere warm with the cool members of the board, then we can put an end to this speculation.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:09 pm

:P Didnt som, vutu and Winnson meet up once back in the day?

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:48 pm

I bumped into slygirl a few times in meatspace... never on purpose. She actually did yoga teacher training (it's a scam) at a place where I eventually taught for a little while. I never had the heart to tell the owner that she gave a teacher's license to a legit prostitute.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:17 pm

I assume these people are from tmmac? Don't know anyone from there

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:10 pm

Canuckster wrote:I assume these people are from tmmac? Don't know anyone from there

I don't know who he's talking about either, lol

I think maybe he's referencing the UG, which I almost never visited. Same with all the recent talk about Fatbody and co. I don't know those stories.

TMMAC has a lot of folks that migrated from the UG, so lots of crossover names and history I never picked up on.
I've been posting there lots lately, its jokes.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:54 am

Canuckster wrote::P Didnt som, vutu and Winnson meet up once back in the day?

Nopes, separate occasions. Penxv has ptsd from fatbody lol. Vutu is darker than the night is black.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”