Ey is down again.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Ey is down again.

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:11 pm

penxv wrote:They don't just plague forums, they moderate them. They get cock shots of people who they think might be influential. Fatty got OMA's dick pic by pretending to be a female mma fan named demoness. He got Crooklyn to masturbate on camera, I guess by pretending to be heterosexual... I really don't know how he pulled that one.

He got called out by John Hackleman for being a pedo back when Liddell was the cash cow. I can probably find that thread.

lol what good is it to blackmail nobodies and scrubs on forums?

I think you're just joking now but maybe you're not lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:16 pm

Does anyone here still post at EY, and if so is EY still advocating that the Vatican and Catholicism is the answer to the world's problems?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:So they are responsible for starting the forums, moderating them and then blackmailing people from them?

blackmailing? what sort of blackmailing? Haven't seen anything like that but maybe I'm missing something

This is interesting, I've wanted to discuss WTF is happening there for a long time but everyone was too sensitive about it lol I think we're well removed by now to talk... Its a very strange situation.

So:

A) deranged individual who doesn't need to work and spends his entire life on forums?
B) funded team with some sort of agenda
C) other

If you think B I'd be curious as to some speculation what sort of groups may exist in this manner, who funds and manages etc. Its a fascinating question imo

It was more of a question about as I can't wrap my head around the reason for this, its a lot of energy expended for not a lot of return, so my guess would be either he's going for targets to potentially blackmail, or its disinfo from hasbara or something else or mental illness,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:22 pm

Masato wrote:Does anyone here still post at EY, and if so is EY still advocating that the Vatican and Catholicism is the answer to the world's problems?

I still pop in there, not to contribute so much as its obviously a giant deck riding contest over there but there's still some nuggets of content if you're willing to sift through it. Plus I can't resist the urge to troll when it presents itself.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:23 pm

I would suggest keeping an eye on the traffic in this thread to see if someone's watching it.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:23 pm

Masato wrote:
penxv wrote:They don't just plague forums, they moderate them. They get cock shots of people who they think might be influential. Fatty got OMA's dick pic by pretending to be a female mma fan named demoness. He got Crooklyn to masturbate on camera, I guess by pretending to be heterosexual... I really don't know how he pulled that one.

He got called out by John Hackleman for being a pedo back when Liddell was the cash cow. I can probably find that thread.

I don't know why Fatbody used to troll for cock shots on mma forums (I did not suggest blackmail), I just know that he did it and he would create elaborate internet footprints to make his alts appear real to his marks.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Fyi, at this moment we have 8 guests here, can we make this thread private for me, penxv and masato?

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:40 pm

penxv wrote:
Masato wrote:

I don't know why Fatbody used to troll for cock shots on mma forums (I did not suggest blackmail), I just know that he did it and he would create elaborate internet footprints to make his alts appear real to his marks.

I feel like the alts are a cutting edge social media advertising/influence strategy. I don't know why "they" let Fatty use the alts to create an entirely fake mma promotion, just to trick me??? If not that, then for what?

It blows my mind, too. It's definitely really stupid.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:04 pm

must be the Russians

:D

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:57 pm

You guys on discord yet?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”