Som got pinked?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Som got pinked?

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:02 am

Som-Pong wrote:How many moons have you known me? There’s no sense to be made.

Living Tao

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:52 am

Lol a weirdo Christian convert borrowed my tao te ching and never gave it back. Gotta get another one. Good thing to keep in your pocket.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:28 am

I just hope you dont leave us here, everyone seems to enjoy you here.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:35 am

I thrive in a nhb environment. You’re better suited for 333.com where you can talk about Jews and freemasonry.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:16 am

que ?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:56 pm

Som-Pong wrote:I thrive in a nhb environment. You’re better suited for 333.com where you can talk about Jews and freemasonry.

Met a dude a couple nights ago, 300+lbs bodybuilder. His entire chest is a Freemasonic square/compass with a skull in the middle, and his entire back is a Star of David with a Christian cross in the middle.

He seems like a nice guy, I have tested a few questions he seems willing to talk, we'd already discussed covid a bit was fresh talk. I just saw the top of his chest tattoo first, asked if it was a Square and Compass (didn't see the skull yet). He smiled gently and answered 'its a lot of things'.

I will seek out a good time to ask him more about them.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:22 pm

Masato wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:I thrive in a nhb environment. You’re better suited for 333.com where you can talk about Jews and freemasonry.

Met a dude a couple nights ago, 300+lbs bodybuilder. His entire chest is a Freemasonic square/compass with a skull in the middle, and his entire back is a Star of David with a Christian cross in the middle.

He seems like a nice guy, I have tested a few questions he seems willing to talk, we'd already discussed covid a bit was fresh talk. I just saw the top of his chest tattoo first, asked if it was a Square and Compass (didn't see the skull yet). He smiled gently and answered 'its a lot of things'.

http://www.midnightfreemasons.org/2015/ ... 9.html?m=1

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:17 am

Masato wrote:

Sounds like a Sydney Sheldon story.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:22 pm

When I was locked up way back all I got was a Sydney Sheldon book. Fuckers wouldn’t give me a bible. That’s Sweden for ya ask nigger ASAP.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:38 pm

Almost got into it with some sort of mongrel earlier today. Was sitting at on the train with legs spread over my spot. Naturally I rested my hand on his knee. Asked me if I was gay. Then he looked at me and moved.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”