Hey what happened Nov 19?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Hey what happened Nov 19?

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:27 pm

Som-Pong wrote:I think we should try to get acquire more blacks and women. Think we only have two halfies.

we used to have Nemo here. And Shinkicker. There were a few more females when this place was rolling better but you rude fucks with tourettes scare everyone away lol

Maybe better that way, as I have a lot of work these days and good forums can be my downfall for time management :D

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:40 pm

A year and a half ago you were stressing about not enough work. Glad to hear that turned around.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:43 pm

evil-kungfool wrote:A year and a half ago you were stressing about not enough work. Glad to hear that turned around.

Boy did it ever. I teamed up with another illustrator and we launched a new company where we work as a team to get stuff done faster. It is working like a charm we are getting tons of work, turning stuff away all the time cuz we're so booked. Its great we're making tons of coin but will be glad to have a rest at Xmas

Super happy, yeah I was getting nervous for a while there but this endeavour really changed things around.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”