Poll about nazis

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like

Which rally more closely resembles the nazis?

Trump rallies
No votes
Climate rallies
44%
Both rallies equally resemble Nazi rallies
56%

Total votes: 9

Masato
Site Admin

Re: Poll about nazis

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:56 pm

evil-kungfool wrote:
penxv wrote:What if I add the option

"Neither climate rallies nor Trump rallies resemble the Nazis at all."

would that make you less mad?

Yeah that works.

Makes no difference as this forum is hardly an accurate sampling of general opinion lol

Good to See you again evil Kung fool. How ya been? Are you still posting at EY?

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:59 pm

Masato wrote:Good to See you again evil Kung fool. How ya been? Are you still posting at EY?

A lot has changed over the past couple years. I've entered a new stage of life and have been struggling to juggle my time & meet all of the responsibilities.

Not much time has been spent on EY lately. I honestly hate what that place has become and IDGAF about debate or changing minds anymore. I tried to ban my own account a couple weeks ago but the system wouldn't let me. -- Failed suicide attempt.

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:09 pm

TBH most of the fun is on Discord, Telegram and even Twitter these days. Traditional Forums like these have a few issues:

1.) Everything is visible to Google. So whatever you say is like public record. Privacy is needed for people to really speak their minds.
2.) The medium is slow af. Since the conversations aren't real-time,
3.) Embed system is outdated. Sometimes you just want to link a news article, tweet or video without creating a thread and doing a bunch of formatting.
4.) No features like voice-chat, screen-sharing. Other groups out there have real conversations and can watch movies and shit together. It's just more energetic & fun.

The good thing about forums like this is that there is persistence; someone can dig-up a topic from years ago and update, comment or respond. On the newer systems everything you say gets totally buried within a couple hours.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:04 am

evil-kungfool wrote:TBH most of the fun is on Discord, Telegram and even Twitter these days. Traditional Forums like these have a few issues:

1.) Everything is visible to Google. So whatever you say is like public record. Privacy is needed for people to really speak their minds.
2.) The medium is slow af. Since the conversations aren't real-time,
3.) Embed system is outdated. Sometimes you just want to link a news article, tweet or video without creating a thread and doing a bunch of formatting.
4.) No features like voice-chat, screen-sharing. Other groups out there have real conversations and can watch movies and shit together. It's just more energetic & fun.

The good thing about forums like this is that there is persistence; someone can dig-up a topic from years ago and update, comment or respond. On the newer systems everything you say gets totally buried within a couple hours.

Forums are good for cataloging if you can keep from getting banned.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:06 am

Good for bouncing ideas off of "people"... all that gay shit.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”