Vutulaki

Re: Vermins.

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:43 pm

how you been you white house burner?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:31 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:There's a reason we still have the union jack on our flag brah, cant rasslin lol, Have a look into the facts of this situation if you ever want to confirm that the "inestigative" journalists of the world (60 minutes) are worthless , having done just that let me assure you that the slopes are in the right here. I think this has more to do with Fiji's "look north" (Chinese foreign aid and influence) trolling of Aus and NZ than a couple of fauiled surfers losing a few quid.
Yeah man. I should look into that. I'm just on a China-hating spree right now and shit like that riles me up. Tried to defend those fucks all my life but just can't do it anymore. Vermins.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Just remember whitey was MUCH worse when rising to the top, the only reason they play nice now is because they can afford to. If China and India one day take each other off ignore then whitey is gonna be shitting bricks (in the street like indians and the chinese wil be right along to recycle it)

Could you imagine is China and India started a regional cartel like the EU and launched their own currency then started buying oil in said currency? hahahahaha lowai gonna cly!

Unfortunately he's right, whitey was an asshole
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:17 am

White is right

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:44 am

Vutulaki wrote:how you been you white house burner?

I'm well Vutu. Yourself?
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:59 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:how you been you white house burner?

I'm well Vutu. Yourself?

Well things are looking good, its been rough here and there but nothing that would make the news.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”