Cottaging for 1 week

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Cottaging for 1 week

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:55 pm

leaving today.

Bob Lake, near Minden Ontario. Bringing the dog. Have canoe.

I won't be totally offline as I need to keep some tabs on work clients, but I'll be e-less as much as possible so maybe see ya in a week.

Som-Pong (aka Galt) is in charge.

Have a great week everyone

Shifty D

Postby Shifty D » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:23 pm

Masato wrote:leaving today.

Bob Lake, near Minden Ontario. Bringing the dog. Have canoe.

I won't be totally offline as I need to keep some tabs on work clients, but I'll be e-less as much as possible so maybe see ya in a week.

Som-Pong (aka Galt) is in charge.

Have a great week everyone

Nice

Any forum with Som Pong in charge is the kind of forum I want to be a part of.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Pffft what's that pasty Swedish phaggut going to do?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:40 am

I love how comfortable Masato is in himself. Have a great week man!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottaging

Cottaging is a gay slang term, originating from the United Kingdom, referring to anonymous sex between men in a public lavatory (a "cottage", "tea-room"), or cruising for sexual partners with the intention of having sex elsewhere. The term has its roots in self-contained English toilet blocks resembling small cottages in their appearance; in the English cant language of Polari this became a double entendre by gay men referring to sexual encounters. See also gay beat in Australian English.

The word "cottage", usually meaning a small, cosy, countryside home, is documented as having been in use during the Victorian era to refer to a public toilet and by the 1960s its use in this sense had become an exclusively homosexual slang term. This usage is predominantly British, though the term is occasionally used with the same meaning in other parts of the world. Among gay men in the United States, lavatories used for this purpose are called tea rooms.

Shifty D

Postby Shifty D » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:46 am

Benwahwah wrote:I love how comfortable Masato is in himself. Have a great week man!

Cottaging is a gay slang term, originating from the United Kingdom, referring to anonymous sex between men in a public lavatory (a "cottage", "tea-room"), or cruising for sexual partners with the intention of having sex elsewhere. The term has its roots in self-contained English toilet blocks resembling small cottages in their appearance; in the English cant language of Polari this became a double entendre by gay men referring to sexual encounters. See also gay beat in Australian English.

The word "cottage", usually meaning a small, cosy, countryside home, is documented as having been in use during the Victorian era to refer to a public toilet and by the 1960s its use in this sense had become an exclusively homosexual slang term. This usage is predominantly British, though the term is occasionally used with the same meaning in other parts of the world. Among gay men in the United States, lavatories used for this purpose are called tea rooms.

Lol what do his references to bringing the dog and have canoe mean?

Wait I don’t actually want to know

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:41 am

Benwahwah wrote:I love how comfortable Masato is in himself. Have a great week man!

You also use terms like bum a fag in a non gay sense too,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:01 am

Canuckster wrote:

You also use terms like bum a fag in a non gay sense too,

Fagging takes place in the schools over there as well and this time the word has a different meaning once again. Involves uniforms, spanking, humiliation and other odd forms of discipline. And faggots themselves are not homosexuals but instead are a delicious meatball delicacy made from offal.

It gets confusing.

el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:14 am

Finally. Cuckster call out Emily on her cottaging.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:04 am

Lol

My parents in law are with us, father in law’s English not so good but he is eager to practice

We went to a local arts/artisan show. He wanted to say ‘handmade’ or ‘handcrafted’, as most everything there was indeed handcrafted stuff, but somehow came up with saying ‘handjob’. So he was going around from tent to tent saying ‘nice handjob’ admiring the quality handjobs etc

I did not have the heart to tell him he was saying it wrong for quite a while lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:07 am

PS this place rocks. Swam in the lake today tons. Dog is out off leash all day playing, no neighbors in range.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”