Question for Redneck

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Question for Redneck

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:32 am

penxv wrote:I just want to know how Q appeals to people... it seems like you could shed some light.

I posted my theories on page 1.

Canuckster's video was more succinct, lol

It gives hope to people sick of corruption. For those with any inkling of the 'Deep State', Q paints a scenario where we are in the final hours before they all get exposed and brought down.

That's pretty exciting!

even if it is a big psyop
:D

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:31 am

penxv wrote:As someone who has previously bought into the cult of Q but now recognizes it for the sham that it is... what was it that was originally appealing about Q as a hero/leader?

Which tactics used by this psyop were effective at compelling your faithfulness and devotion, however briefly?

I said I was on the fence to begin with, not that I worshipped at the Altar of Q. But I think a part of the appeal to people is the intrigue of it, and the possibility that it's real and that their dreams of seeing the Clinton cartel go down might actually come true.

Masato wrote:
This new Epstein case suddenly brings some interest back to the Q narrative imo

Very crazy stuff

Good to see you around again Redneck

Hey man how's things, hope you are well.

It is very crazy stuff indeed, and it may well validate some of the stuff that Q has been alluding to, not that it would mean Q is real. A lot of people saw this coming.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:45 pm

So how does that effect where you gauge Trump regarding his complicity(or opposition?) to the march towards world government?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am

penxv wrote:So how does that effect where you gauge Trump regarding his complicity(or opposition?) to the march towards world government?

Whether Q is real or not, it doesn't effect where I gauge Trump. I have always believed that Trump is genuinely opposed to world government, he wants the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia to rule the world. He was at the forefront of the swing towards conservative governments that is now taking place around the world. It's a reaction by people to the speed at which the globalists are forcing their agenda into reality, but ultimately I believe that the globalists will win. The popularity pendulum will swing back towards the left, it's a natural cycle.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:12 pm

Redneck wrote: He was at the forefront of the swing towards conservative governments that is now taking place around the world. It's a reaction by people to the speed at which the globalists are forcing their agenda into reality, but ultimately I believe that the globalists will win. The popularity pendulum will swing back towards the left, it's a natural cycle.

sometimes I think this is the whole plan. The world was obviously not ready to embrace a super-leftist world government.

So how do you swing their minds?

Push it FAR right to the point of absurdity, make it radical and insane, so when given the chance to swing FAR left again, everyone will bite.

Honestly sometimes I think that's exactly what is happening with Trump/Bolsonaro etc. Q is the bait for people to grab on as they are swung to the right.

Just a suspicion, I honestly still can't see through the fog. I hope Trump is really trying to break/expose the cabal but outside of this Epstein arrest so far he sure hasn't done much in this direction. The Epstein case has to bring down some big cats, and trump has to quit swingin on Bibi's nuts so hard for me to have any faith.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:39 pm

If mofos like the Clintons, Obama, Rothschilds etc start being publicly interrogated and getting dealt with for child sex trafficking, I will buy myself a Q tshirt, lol

until then no

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:51 pm

I think the people behind Q are the same ones behind 9/11 and all the other psyops.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:06 pm

penxv wrote:I think the people behind Q are the same ones behind 9/11 and all the other psyops.

Are they bringing it down by design then?

Perhaps they are ready to roll in the NWO under the guise of 'draining the swamp'?

Is this the END TIMEZ???? lol sometimes I wonder

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:16 am

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." and all of that.

There has never been any reason to believe that Trump is anything other than a globalist puppet and there still isnt. Q is a good way to discredit people and make them look stupid. It reinforces the left/right paradigm. It's popular amongst controlled opposition outlets.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:16 am

Perhaps Q is an agent of the Russkies working to impede Manifest Destiny?
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”