A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

White power!

Postby Vutulaki » Thu May 30, 2019 11:13 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 30, 2019 1:33 pm

Great question

Here's a bigger question, why the fuck is there still a royal family that carries the power to title these 'Lords' at all ?

The whole thing is absurd, I could go on but it makes me mad, lol

Here's an even bigger thing to consider... when this idea of crowns and scepters finally becomes unacceptable to the world and we move towards more 'civilized democracy' (lol)... most of the power that sits on the EU and International Banking is also likewise UNELECTED.

(and in context of Vutu's thread-title, you can see there is not much diversity on those panels, lol)

IMO, this sort of aristocracy has no intention of relinquishing power any time soon. They will simply mask it under what they can pass as acceptable terms to the public. They will wear different clothes, different forms of crowns and scepters.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 30, 2019 1:38 pm

All the assholes who accepted being knighted by the queen and therefore called 'Sir' can also go fuck themselves imo

Grr now you got me going Vutu, lol I hate that family and everything they stand for. In Canada they are paraded daily in hundreds of ways as admirable iconic figures. It just clued into me yesterday that a very favorite beautiful place in the world here in Canada (Queen Charlotte Islands) is named after one of those twisted evil inbreds.

I bet the First Nations people there are big fans of that

onetrickpony

Postby onetrickpony » Fri May 31, 2019 3:26 am

By letting yourself be affected in a way that angers you, by something that you can not change in your current mindset, ensures that the people whom you would rise up against, have already won.

The only way that deep seeded power such as this can be brought down is from within. That entails individuals, with cold hatred, who are willing to play the long game to infiltrate and destroy them after they have gained their trust.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 31, 2019 1:01 pm

onetrickpony wrote:By letting yourself be affected in a way that angers you, by something that you can not change in your current mindset, ensures that the people whom you would rise up against, have already won.

The only way that deep seeded power such as this can be brought down is from within. That entails individuals, with cold hatred, who are willing to play the long game to infiltrate and destroy them after they have gained their trust.

I agree with the first paragraph.

Not sure about the second. You may be right but it seems dark and risky.

onetrickpony

Postby onetrickpony » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:34 am

Masato wrote:
onetrickpony wrote:By letting yourself be affected in a way that angers you, by something that you can not change in your current mindset, ensures that the people whom you would rise up against, have already won.

I agree with the first paragraph.

Not sure about the second. You may be right but it seems dark and risky.

It seems that I may have been a wee bit drunk and high last night. I thought I had erased that second paragraph (though luckily I got the ones following) before submitting.

I still agree with the sentiment, the only way absolute power like a monarchy fails is from within.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:35 am

Very much current affairs onetrickpony.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”