Hey Fatbody

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Joe Mama

Re: Hey Fatbody

Postby Joe Mama » Mon May 27, 2019 2:47 pm

Masato wrote:Good ol' Uncle Mega :D

Hey Shifty I'm sorry dude. Wading through a bit of shit on my side here too, like I said was in a rough mood I could tell you were just jokin around.

I did have an idea for a cool Thug Rose avatar but I can't find the source gif! It was this cool gif where she does a spin kick for the camera, but she starts the kick in MMA gear, then transforms by the end of the kick into some sexy evening wear. Then reverse the kick back into MMA attire. Was very cool but I can't fuckin find it now! lol

My avatar skills are getting crappier like BJ Penn's comebacks lol

If I were you guys I would stop clipping coupons and find yourself something you actually like lol
(though I did kind of like Hillbilly's, but I don't know the dude. You guys say he's FatBody but I don't know who that is either. I also don't know who the dude is in the OP photo, or who grew those mushrooms or who made the pizza for who and why you call it a clam pie.

Actually I'm pretty lost on this whole thread to be honest, but its nice to see everyone stop fighting and someone even got a free avatar out of it :D

Who is Charles Misdemeanor Bennett? Like Charles Krazy Horse Bennett??
I am a fan of that guy lol

I was a fan of him til I added him on my FB page. And yes, he is no longer Krazy Horse - he is Felony Charles Bennett. Calling him Krazy Horse is the fastest way to get him to fight you or kick you off his page.

He is one of those cats who are okay in controlled doses. But I grew tired of his schtick rather quickly.
If you are a female, do yourself a favor and don't add him, he makes no qualms that he is all about fucking anything with a pulse.

From his intro: Intro
My life is based on fucking. Help take care of these 4 kids. Fucking! N not make anymore kids LADIES

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 28, 2019 4:10 am

Hey Shifty I'm sorry dude. Wading through a bit of shit on my side here too, like I said was in a rough mood I could tell you were just jokin around.

I did have an idea for a cool Thug Rose avatar but I can't find the source gif! It was this cool gif where she does a spin kick for the camera, but she starts the kick in MMA gear, then transforms by the end of the kick into some sexy evening wear. Then reverse the kick back into MMA attire. Was very cool but I can't fuckin find it now! lol

If I were you guys I would stop clipping coupons and find yourself something you actually like lol
(though I did kind of like Hillbilly's, but I don't know the dude. You guys say he's FatBody but I don't know who that is either. I also don't know who the dude is in the OP photo, or who grew those mushrooms or who made the pizza for who and why you call it a clam pie.

Actually I'm pretty lost on this whole thread to be honest, but its nice to see everyone stop fighting and someone even got a free avatar out of it :D

You can use my Yahweh ben Yahweh gif if you like Masato. I'm always here to help as you know :D

Always obey and trust Yahweh our master:

*Hillbilly is definitely not Fatbody. If and when the real Fatbody does find his way here, you'll know it.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue May 28, 2019 5:28 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

You can use my Yahweh ben Yahweh gif if you like Masato. I'm always here to help as you know :D

*Hillbilly is definitely not Fatbody. If and when the real Fatbody does find his way here, you'll know it.

I find it hilarious that penxv thinks I'm fatbody.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 28, 2019 6:14 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

I'd be more worried if he didn't suspect you were Fatbody.

You're in the clear :)
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 28, 2019 10:23 pm

FFS, stop quoting that huge ass post lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed May 29, 2019 12:11 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Seems legit
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed May 29, 2019 3:57 am

Som-Pong wrote:
penxv wrote:
[img][*][/img]Som-Pong wrote:
Your paranoia makes me feel sane.

So you have supposedly met Vutu in meatspace and can confirm that he is an aborigine? A real good guy, blah, blah... even though he has outed himself as a Jew on multiple occaisions?

Rory really scrambled your eggs.

The only kind of person that would look at my record and make fun of me for losing to a Jew is another Jew.

I know this from experience.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed May 29, 2019 4:40 am

penxv wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:
penxv wrote:

So you have supposedly met Vutu in meatspace and can confirm that he is an aborigine? A real good guy, blah, blah... even though he has outed himself as a Jew on multiple occaisions?

Rory really scrambled your eggs.

The only kind of person that would look at my record and make fun of me for losing to a Jew is another Jew.

I know this from experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQzIPc7ux-o
You look a lot more Jewish than I do.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed May 29, 2019 4:47 am

The Irish and the Jews share ancestors. Make of it what you will.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed May 29, 2019 5:12 am

Jews aren't a race
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”