A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Telemarketers

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 27, 2019 4:08 pm

Masato wrote:
Joe Mama wrote:
Masato wrote:
lol

I saw a prank once where the person picked up the phone to a telemarketer, and then pretended to be a cop and told the telemarketer that they were required to stay on the line because they were now a suspect in the case.

Started telling the telemarketer that the person they were phoning was under a serious investigation, and started grilling them on who they were and why they were calling. Telemarketer kept saying they were just a telemarketer and didn't know the person. Still pretending to be a cop, they played like they didn't believe them and instructed to further stay on the line. Made them wait then came back with a whole series of more questions and aggressive interrogation.

LOL they kept the poor bastard on the line for like 20 minutes, they were all nervous and pleading innocence didn't know what to do lolol

I would like to try this once

Do it.

And audio or it didnt happen.

I don't have a good cop voice.

You, however, could make those poor fucks piss their pants lol

I could do this
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 27, 2019 4:43 pm

If either of you mofos do this and get me an audio file, I will animate the characters and make a video.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 27, 2019 4:58 pm

I just had a duct cleaning telemarketer call my office too, lol
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue May 28, 2019 2:23 am

Used to do telemarketing in my teens, was really good at it. But it’s soul crushing.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue May 28, 2019 4:50 am

Mas that cop one you are talking about was a viral video back in the day. I garantee you can find it on youtube. I remember him saying "now as Im sure you well know, Mr. ______ was a very open homosexual, Im going to have to ask you about this behaviour" to make the guy super uncomfortable lol

Return to “Anarchy Zone”