Why are White Men So Angry?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Shinkicker

Why are White Men So Angry?

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:00 pm

Go to Kansas and find out

University of Kansas to offer 'Angry White Male Studies' course

University of Kansas students will soon be able to study the rise of the "angry white male."

The college course, called Angry White Male Studies, will dive into "the deeper sources of this emotional state while evaluating recent manifestations of male anger" in the United States and Britain since the 1950s.

The course catalog description states: "Employing interdisciplinary perspectives this course examines how both dominant and subordinate masculinities are represented and experienced in cultures undergoing periods of rapid change connected to modernity as well as to rights-based movements of women, people of color, homosexuals and trans individuals."

More.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kansas-unive ... ies-course

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:28 pm

I'm not mad Shinkicker ;)

Seriously though, why must the universities always racialize everything these days. This seems like yet another university humanities department in desperate need of defunding to me.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:17 am

What's weird to me that in a time when racist comments have become almost normalized as taboo, suddenly outright racist statements towards whites apparently are suddenly totally acceptable.

People publicly saying openly racist things against whites, even among mainstream and/or celebrity MSM culture and people stand up and applaud. Yet say the exact same thing about any other race or group and you will be shunned and ostracized to unfathomable degrees. Its really weird

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:17 am

Masato wrote:What's weird to me that in a time when racist comments have become almost normalized as taboo, suddenly outright racist statements towards whites apparently are suddenly totally acceptable.

People publicly saying openly racist things against whites, even among mainstream and/or celebrity MSM culture and people stand up and applaud. Yet say the exact same thing about any other race or group and you will be shunned and ostracized to unfathomable degrees. Its really weird

Doublethink is a cornerstone of Cultural Marxism. Best get used to it my friend.

Even if you never become proficient :D
el rey del mambo

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:09 pm

I am whitish looking and am the least angry person you could imagine
I do see angry whiteys all about daily and I live in a pretty mellow city

I THINK THE MEDIA 7 ENTERTAINMENT BRAINWASH HAS MADE MOST FOLKS ANGRY IN SOME WAY REGARDLESS OF COLOR OR SEX...FEW ARE THOSE WHO CAN SEE THRU THE WOOL AND REMAIN POSITIVE AND CORDIAL

LOCAL BASED POSITIVITY CAN GO A LONG WAY IMO

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:13 am

"Anger is a gift" - Malcolm X

onetrickpony

Postby onetrickpony » Wed May 15, 2019 4:09 am

I used to be an angry white man.

Everything that bothered me was fuel for my seething hatred and rage.

One afternoon I was walking through my backyard and I had an epiphany. I suddenly came to the realization that my festering hostility was controlling my life and making me miserable. At that moment I decided to let my anger flow through me and refused to let the years of resentment and disgust I felt for others run my life.

It was fucking incredible. I felt like a thousand pound weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I didn’t forgive the horrible things that had been done to me but chose to let it pass through instead of holding it inside.

I can’t explain how life changing this moment was or how insane that it happened during a single step towards my garage.

Pain and rage have their purpose, but each individual has to decide if holding on to the past makes you a better person or is it dragging you down a path that you shouldn’t be on.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 16, 2019 2:57 pm

onetrickpony wrote:I used to be an angry white man.

One afternoon I was walking through my backyard and I had an epiphany. I suddenly came to the realization that my festering hostility was controlling my life and making me miserable. At that moment I decided to let my anger flow through me and refused to let the years of resentment and disgust I felt for others run my life.

It was fucking incredible. I felt like a thousand pound weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I didn’t forgive the horrible things that had been done to me but chose to let it pass through instead of holding it inside.

I can’t explain how life changing this moment was or how insane that it happened during a single step towards my garage.

Pain and rage have their purpose, but each individual has to decide if holding on to the past makes you a better person or is it dragging you down a path that you shouldn’t be on.

Hey man this is great. Like really great.

Thanks for sharing that is inspiring. Sometimes I think Life is just a big exercise in letting go of all the weights we carry around with us. Many we don't even know we're carrying.

Wishing you well bro. Hope to see you around more. My intention for this forum was more than just for jokes etc. It doesn't always turn out that way lol but when it hits the mark I think its valuable.

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Thu May 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Because of threads like this?

onetrickpony

Postby onetrickpony » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:31 am

Masato wrote:
onetrickpony wrote:I used to be an angry white man.

Hey man this is great. Like really great.

Thanks for sharing that is inspiring. Sometimes I think Life is just a big exercise in letting go of all the weights we carry around with us. Many we don't even know we're carrying.

Wishing you well bro. Hope to see you around more. My intention for this forum was more than just for jokes etc. It doesn't always turn out that way lol but when it hits the mark I think its valuable.

Thanks brother.

I have no problem in sharing any personal epiphanies I’ve had with the hope that they may help someone else.

Honestly, I find it strange how dead this place is.

The ug, tmmac and sherdog members all constantly complain about being censored and this forum seems to be the promised land.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”