I'm the new Sheriff in town!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Joe Mama

Re: I'm the new Sheriff in town!

Postby Joe Mama » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:15 am

Canuckster wrote:Ogs?

OG's (Original gangstas)

i.e. some of the original posters that were here posting from the very beginnings of this platform. I would like to call myself one of them, but I know that I have been dormant for a good duration of the years that this place has been in existence. But I do recall the infancy of this place when Masato and I were still continuing the exploration of our creative outlets.

I will admit I have been a lurker over the years, and I have seen many of the OPs (original posters) that have helped keep this place afloat. And for that (whether we liked each other or not) over the years - I am grateful for all of you.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:42 am

Joe Mama wrote:
Canuckster wrote:Ogs?

OG's (Original gangstas)

i.e. some of the original posters that were here posting from the very beginnings of this platform. I would like to call myself one of them, but I know that I have been dormant for a good duration of the years that this place has been in existence. But I do recall the infancy of this place when Masato and I were still continuing the exploration of our creative outlets.

I will admit I have been a lurker over the years, and I have seen many of the OPs (original posters) that have helped keep this place afloat. And for that (whether we liked each other or not) over the years - I am grateful for all of you.

Badass post Joe Mama, thanks for the props always glad to see you around /always most welcome

The problem with OG posters is that the older/wiser we get, the less we desire to voice our opinions about everything and seek attention for them on tha forumz /have better things to do

So the best posters become the worst posters lol.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:14 pm

OK I'm back

Good work Ben, 3 lurkers came outta the shadows in your brief 6 day watch (m25105, evilkungfool, & Joe Mama).
Nice to see shankara and SRBrant around too.

You're relived of duty. - level up! :D

(you still going to that meditation retreat, or what?)

BIG BEN FTW

Return to “Anarchy Zone”