Anyone dealt with this situation? - dealer owes you money.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Anyone dealt with this situation? - dealer owes you money.

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:18 pm

Masato wrote:I shouldn't have to say his kids have nothing to do with it.

Low tactic!

Do you know where he works?

The "kids" are in their late 20's to mod thirties and are part of his operation

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:18 pm

Cut his grass for free as a gift

He will feel guilty and get you what he owes plus maybe a bit extra as a thank you for not bashing his kids heads in and also cutting his grass so exquisitely

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:42 pm

Bash one kid, if you don’t get the moolah bash the other.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:28 am

It’s fucking happened. My supplier owes me money and won’t be able to meet the quota. Think I might have to step over him, which I don’t want to do since I genuinely like him.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:39 pm

Som-Pong wrote:It’s fucking happened. My supplier owes me money and won’t be able to meet the quota. Think I might have to step over him, which I don’t want to do since I genuinely like him.

So what happened?

I got ripped off for $40 last time at the dispensary. Didn't quite figure it out until after I left, I blame myself halfway for not being more attentive. Thought about going back in but would have no way to prove.

My grower-friend gave me shit the other night for buying there in the first place and gave me a nice count.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:11 pm

YAY BC authorities! they set up "legal" dispensaries and people get ripped!

See Ive got my money (well weed) back now, it was never a rip cause it was acknowledged from the word go. Drug dealers dont steal, thats someone else's job it would be like the carpenter installing a new circuit board, not what they apprenticed for.

Ive decided Galt is right, anarchy is the only way to go cause you cant trust a human or a group of them with that kinda power. Dont even start with the "Oh but but democracy", I cant even work out how to vote anymore

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:13 pm

THAT WAS MY SITUATION FOR YEARS...USED TO BE A DRIVER FOR ALL THAT DRAMA AND BS
debt and owing was a constant battle and occasionally got violent...even some bullets were fired

Love my cannabis being legal nowadays...reduced my stress level to extremely low low

onetrickpony

Postby onetrickpony » Thu May 09, 2019 7:44 pm

I once lent a friend who dealt 300 bucks. He was supposed to pay me back in two weeks. He went radio silent for over 2 months. I didn’t care about the money, and would’ve had no issue with giving him all the time he needed to pay it back if he had asked but I was seething with rage that he avoided me instead of just letting me know what was up.

After about 7 weeks I showed up at his apartment with a baseball bat (this happened around 6 years ago, was a fucking horrible idea and I honestly can’t understand why in the fuck I let myself revert back to my younger ways) but luckily no one was home.

He called me during the eighth week and gave me an extra 100 because of the time lapse. When I came to get the money I gave him shit for not respecting me enough to call me and he put his head down and wouldn’t look me in the eye.

I guess what I’m saying is it sucks losing 90 but don’t show up at his house with a baseball bat.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 10, 2019 8:57 am

and dont read the entire thread before responding :)

Hows the pinay missus and all that great tucker she serves up for you? Youre a lucky man/barbarian

onetrickpony

Postby onetrickpony » Tue May 14, 2019 7:28 pm

Vutulaki wrote:and dont read the entire thread before responding :)

Hows the pinay missus and all that great tucker she serves up for you? Youre a lucky man/barbarian

Seems I missed the part where the issue was resolved. If I remember correctly I was a wee bit inebriated when I first read this thread and must have not got to the end before replying.

Things are good. Daughter continues to act as a drunk midget terrorist who’s lack of fear leads to constant attempts at suicide that must be quickly thwarted be my wife, son and myself.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”