Gillette can officially go fuck themselves

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Gillette can officially go fuck themselves

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:21 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:30 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:A lot of toxic masculinity and mansplaining in this thread.

I expected better from you guys, especially from Big Ben.

Yes, this is not about telling the minority of guys who act like assholes, to stop being assholes.

It's about every guy accepting responsibility for the minority, and acknowledging that we to are a part of the problem.

It's about the ongoing agenda for the emasculation of men.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:53 pm

Never mind the truth about how a large portion of black guys treat women and how they portray them in their rap videos with little to no pushback about it.

https://www.afro.com/census-bureau-high ... e-mothers/

more than one-third of all Black children in the United States under the age of 18 live with unmarried mothers—compared to 6.5 percent of White children. The figures reflect a general trend: During the 1960-2016 period, the percentage of children living with only their mother nearly tripled from 8 to 23 percent and the percentage of children living with only their father increased from 1 to 4 percent.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:11 pm

A bunch of Creative professionals on my LinkedIn are all gushing over THIS ad now, saying how great it is n shit:

I think its terrible, its basically saying that 'previous'/traditional 'masculinity' = rape. I don't remember this ever. You can be a 'boy' and not rape people, lol

What is this shit?? And people love it. These are high profile males on LinkedIn promoting it

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:26 pm

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:43 pm

Masato wrote:A bunch of Creative professionals on my LinkedIn are all gushing over THIS ad now, saying how great it is n shit:

I think its terrible, its basically saying that 'previous'/traditional 'masculinity' = rape. I don't remember this ever. You can be a 'boy' and not rape people, lol

What is this shit?? And people love it. These are high profile males on LinkedIn promoting it

Sorry, didn't realize what exactly this spot was for. Its specifically for some ant-violence against women campaign, which makes sense.

I thought/assumed it was an ad for some product and got outraged before the end tagline lol :oops:

Still don't know what Mega was trying to say with that truck ad though. Maybe he just likes trucks lol

Silverad-OOOOO!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:32 pm

I prefer the canyonero

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:51 am

Masato wrote:
Masato wrote:A bunch of Creative professionals on my LinkedIn are all gushing over THIS ad now, saying how great it is n shit:

Sorry, didn't realize what exactly this spot was for. Its specifically for some ant-violence against women campaign, which makes sense.

I thought/assumed it was an ad for some product and got outraged before the end tagline lol :oops:

Still don't know what Mega was trying to say with that truck ad though. Maybe he just likes trucks lol

Silverad-OOOOO!

It's like the antidote ad to these ads Masato. They're lapping up all of the hurt machismo, clearly...

'We built this country, a lot of hard work and we're proud of it dammit' :D
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:53 am

The programmers must be having a field day fucking with our tortured psyche....
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”