What's yo Christmases looking like?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: What's yo Christmases looking like?

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:19 am

How about you white ESL teachers pay the black ones the difference in salary your white privilege gets you.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:28 am

Vutulaki wrote:How about you white ESL teachers pay the black ones the difference in salary your white privilege gets you.

Lolololol. I have learnt from you that I should use and abuse my white privilege. I’m not about to develop some white guilt...

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:02 am

Benwahwah wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:How about you white ESL teachers pay the black ones the difference in salary your white privilege gets you.

Lolololol. I have learnt from you that I should use and abuse my white privilege. I’m not about to develop some white guilt...

Whenever you can. Turned down teaching Saturday classes at my school with the official explanation that my black colleague could use the money. The unofficial reason is that the learning center is far less demanding.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:39 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:

Whenever you can. Turned down teaching Saturday classes at my school with the official explanation that my black colleague could use the money. The unofficial reason is that the learning center is far less demanding.

Now you should start selling the black his essentials like chicken, cooking oils, cocoa butter etc at an aggregate sum that is slightly above his earnings and trap him into debt slavery

Return to “Anarchy Zone”