What Are Some Asian Male FOrums I Can Post On?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
DonJohnson
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Reputation: 18

Re: What Are Some Asian Male FOrums I Can Post On?

Postby DonJohnson » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:20 pm

this barrel dude is woke af

https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/co ... _our_fate/


i've been saying this shit since day 1.


just be large theory. just fukken lmao @ asian men seriously thinking kpop men will do well irl.

DonJohnson
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Reputation: 18

Postby DonJohnson » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:30 pm

just be masculine theory discussed here

https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/co ... masculine/


it's like someone is reading my posts. damn.

User avatar
Diet Butcher
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 1655

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:44 pm

DonJohnson wrote:just be masculine theory discussed here

https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/co ... masculine/


it's like someone is reading my posts. damn.


You grew up in China right? What the hell started this feminizing bs with the boys over there?
I grew up in buttfuck Ireland and didn't move to Canada until I was 17. I am absolutely alien to this shit. Now I'm in HK and see this shit but don't know how it all started. So baffled.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12074
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5586

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:56 pm

I sometimes chat with this guy who has done some work in Japanese entertainment... he is a conspiracy nutter but his theory is that in Japan it was started deliberately after WWII to snuff out the warrior spirit and tame the Japs.

User avatar
Diet Butcher
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 1655

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:57 pm

"The absolute state of AMs in general. Lift, fight, and eat right. That's the bare minimum of being a man. And if you're an Asian Man, that's an absolutely goddamn necessity. A weak man is no good to society in general. A weak Asian man is just Lu fodder.

It's a damn shame too. Asian men have naturally aesthetic physiques and can put on muscle relatively quickly without incurring too much fat. We're just an entire race of mesomorphs who refuse to take advantage of it."

Bruce Lee's birthday is coming up and so every november, it's always Bruce Lee month on some movie channels. They would always show interviews with local celebs and they talk about their admiration of Bruce Lee. There's always one where they show the "Chinese are not sick men of Asia" scene, and the celeb would be all proud and shit, saying how Bruce uplifted the spirits of the Chinese all over the world. But obviously, those words have been lost on them as they would go on and raise future "sick men of Asia". SMFH... Bruce has been rolling in his grave for years.

User avatar
Diet Butcher
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 1655

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:00 pm

Masato wrote:I sometimes chat with this guy who has done some work in Japanese entertainment... he is a conspiracy nutter but his theory is that in Japan it was started deliberately after WWII to snuff out the warrior spirit and tame the Japs.


Who? EY? :D

DonJohnson
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Reputation: 18

Postby DonJohnson » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:
DonJohnson wrote:just be masculine theory discussed here

https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/co ... masculine/


it's like someone is reading my posts. damn.


You grew up in China right? What the hell started this feminizing bs with the boys over there?
I grew up in buttfuck Ireland and didn't move to Canada until I was 17. I am absolutely alien to this shit. Now I'm in HK and see this shit but don't know how it all started. So baffled.



Asian men are self castrating.


They promote this chit openly in the media.

Image



There are already handicapped idiots like EY who openly defend this buffoonery, because they themselves have already been harmed. So they come at you with an entire life time of cope.

DonJohnson
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Reputation: 18

Postby DonJohnson » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:06 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:"The absolute state of AMs in general. Lift, fight, and eat right. That's the bare minimum of being a man. And if you're an Asian Man, that's an absolutely goddamn necessity. A weak man is no good to society in general. A weak Asian man is just Lu fodder.

It's a damn shame too. Asian men have naturally aesthetic physiques and can put on muscle relatively quickly without incurring too much fat. We're just an entire race of mesomorphs who refuse to take advantage of it."

Bruce Lee's birthday is coming up and so every november, it's always Bruce Lee month on some movie channels. They would always show interviews with local celebs and they talk about their admiration of Bruce Lee. There's always one where they show the "Chinese are not sick men of Asia" scene, and the celeb would be all proud and shit, saying how Bruce uplifted the spirits of the Chinese all over the world. But obviously, those words have been lost on them as they would go on and raise future "sick men of Asia". SMFH... Bruce has been rolling in his grave for years.



every single race of men veer toward masculinity while Asian men run away from it. it's the over-intellectualization of asian men. their insane psychological cope.


they would rather dream up a world where feminine men like themselves dominated (asian anime, music, movies) than to accept reality.

DonJohnson
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Reputation: 18

Postby DonJohnson » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:08 pm

Masato wrote:I sometimes chat with this guy who has done some work in Japanese entertainment... he is a conspiracy nutter but his theory is that in Japan it was started deliberately after WWII to snuff out the warrior spirit and tame the Japs.



makes sense.

Image


the japanese diet along with the korean diet is absolutely detrimental.

and it worked.

50% of Japanese men are virgins today. it worked too well. completely castrated society. dick gone.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 2243
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 1764

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:16 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:That was fun though wasn't it guys, the hockey forum.


Man, I had such a good scheme planned out for that, lol so burned that they banned me before I could pull it off. I had a whole secondary character ready to introduce, was gonna be super funny. People were buying it too, save for that 1 mod who figured it out somehow and banned us all

Don would have been proud, my script was right up his sense of asian humor :D


That happened because guys were using the pm system, easy pickins for the mods there. Rookie mistake. It was going to happen anyway but damn, I never really had a chance to get into it full on. After all, I was the one with revenge on my mind :D


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests