Ever hit rock bottom?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12068
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5581

Re: Ever hit rock bottom?

Postby Masato » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:07 pm

Stop obsessing about race, and find yourself a creative hobby.

(Hows that for an opinion from a random stranger? :D)




Best of luck to ya Vutu, be strong bro.

User avatar
Jehannum
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:01 pm
Reputation: 305

Postby Jehannum » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:31 pm

rock bottom ever since the day I was born

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2239
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1207

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:21 am

Masato wrote:Stop obsessing about race, and find yourself a creative hobby.

(Hows that for an opinion from a random stranger? :D)




Best of luck to ya Vutu, be strong bro.



Enough shit posts from you gaeseki

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12068
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5581

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:40 pm

No shit posts.. honest compassionate suggestions! :D

Creative/artistic hobbies do wonders for people in all sorts of ways I am convinced of this

As for stop obsessing on race, well maybe that was askin for too much lol

Get strong, bro

DonJohnson
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Reputation: 18

Postby DonJohnson » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:42 pm

Masato wrote:Stop obsessing about race, and find yourself a creative hobby.

(Hows that for an opinion from a random stranger? :D)




Best of luck to ya Vutu, be strong bro.



it's impossible to stop obsessing over it if you've been the victim of racism at an early age. it stays with you.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4940
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2547

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Victim of racism? The fuck man.

I grew up in small town nova Scotia and was more a victim of xenophobia that your racism can even come close to. Nut up and get on with your life
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

DonJohnson
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Reputation: 18

Postby DonJohnson » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Canuckster wrote:Victim of racism? The fuck man.

I grew up in small town nova Scotia and was more a victim of xenophobia that your racism can even come close to. Nut up and get on with your life



says the old white hillbilly. lmao i was like lmao. please give me your address so i can blow you up.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12068
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5581

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:34 pm

Even if a person is subject to racism at an early age, does this justify perpetuating it onto others as an adult?

If a person is sexually abused at a young age, is it 'impossible' to not go around raping kids? Should a sexual abuse survivor just keep raping kids because 'it stays with you'? Should a victim of racism keep inflicting racism on everyone throughout their whole life?

Good folks recognize the crimes they were subjected to and climb above it. Good people who grew up with shit parents vow to be better parents. Good survivors of sexual abuse vow to never become to monsters that hurt them. Likewise good victims of racism recognize how shitty it is and vow to end the cycle and not perpetuate such ideals.

Canuckster is right, using that an excuse to be the very thing that someone was a 'victim' of is the lamest of justifications. Man up and rise above your 'victimhood'.

Of course I realize you can't speak for Vutu, so I am replying in generalizations

DonJohnson
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Reputation: 18

Postby DonJohnson » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Masato wrote:Even if a person is subject to racism at an early age, does this justify perpetuating it onto others as an adult?

If a person is sexually abused at a young age, is it 'impossible' to not go around raping kids? Should a sexual abuse survivor just keep raping kids because 'it stays with you'? Should a victim of racism keep inflicting racism on everyone throughout their whole life?

Good folks recognize the crimes they were subjected to and climb above it. Good people who grew up with shit parents vow to be better parents. Good survivors of sexual abuse vow to never become to monsters that hurt them. Likewise good victims of racism recognize how shitty it is and vow to end the cycle and not perpetuate such ideals.

Canuckster is right, using that an excuse to be the very thing that someone was a 'victim' of is the lamest of justifications. Man up and rise above your 'victimhood'.

Of course I realize you can't speak for Vutu, so I am replying in generalizations



Low IQ post. i was subjected to physical violence due to racism. kids pulled their eyes back and said racist things to me. this does not mean i beat people up irl life now.


however, i do see things through race and race matters a lot.


don't get me wrong, i am a family man married to a white female with mixed breed children. work a nice job. i operate through the world fine despite my childhood.


i am just a realist when it comes to race. redpilled.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12068
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5581

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:28 pm

^ fair post

But does this really justify obsessing over it? I don't know how Vutu operates/thinks in real life, still not sure exactly if he's just trolling this forum but if you profile the guy based on his posts here they are like 99% race-based, its like that's all he thinks about. Is there really no other topics in life worthy of attention? Does every single aspect of reality need to be instantly viewed through a racial lens? Is this really the only way to judge the world and the people who make it up? Can you really not stop thinking about it??

That is what I mean about obsessing. Regardless of past experience it just seems unhealthy to me.

My post above may be simplistic or naive but the premise holds true, we as humans are challenged to rise above our misfortunes, not dwell upon them for the rest of our days or use them an excuse to stay in the same rut. I was subject to violence in my youth as well for mean and unjustified reasons but it doesn't control me as an adult, I got over it pretty fast as knocks we take growing up and a simple understanding that there are some shitty people in the world

Like I said I don't know if you/Vutu are just enjoying a lengthy troll game but if its anything similar to your real life functioning I would say you guys are quite ill. If Vutu is looking to climb up from 'rock bottom', I honestly can't see how any of these views will help.



Do you have any creative hobbies? :D



PS: what is 'a realist when it comes to race'? Precisely what 'reality' does such a 'redpilled' person see that non redpilled 'unrealists' don't see?

I'd be curious what answers can be given that aren't massive generalizations or broad judgements on billions of individuals who perhaps deserve more respect


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests