Ever hit rock bottom?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Ever hit rock bottom?

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:59 pm

DonJohnson wrote:
Masato wrote:Even if a person is subject to racism at an early age, does this justify perpetuating it onto others as an adult?

If a person is sexually abused at a young age, is it 'impossible' to not go around raping kids? Should a sexual abuse survivor just keep raping kids because 'it stays with you'? Should a victim of racism keep inflicting racism on everyone throughout their whole life?

Good folks recognize the crimes they were subjected to and climb above it. Good people who grew up with shit parents vow to be better parents. Good survivors of sexual abuse vow to never become to monsters that hurt them. Likewise good victims of racism recognize how shitty it is and vow to end the cycle and not perpetuate such ideals.

Canuckster is right, using that an excuse to be the very thing that someone was a 'victim' of is the lamest of justifications. Man up and rise above your 'victimhood'.

Of course I realize you can't speak for Vutu, so I am replying in generalizations

Low IQ post. i was subjected to physical violence due to racism. kids pulled their eyes back and said racist things to me. this does not mean i beat people up irl life now.

however, i do see things through race and race matters a lot.

don't get me wrong, i am a family man married to a white female with mixed breed children. work a nice job. i operate through the world fine despite my childhood.

i am just a realist when it comes to race. redpilled.

Lol this dude is such a troll.

You're so full of shit
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

shankara

Postby shankara » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:21 pm

There are forums for white supremacists to hang out on, right? Maybe this is one of them, dunno, haven't been here long enough.

Personally I follow the Vedic view that Europeans are descended from the Ksatriya Caste. Maybe this is why Europe's culture is like it is, I mean, I'll admit that only in Europe could there be a Johann Sebastian Bach. But that comes more from the way in which the culture evolved due to geography etc., than from race per se. And liking JSB doesn't mean I can't also appreciate Roots Reggae.

Now of course there's nothing on that level being produced, just a lot of pop brainwash. Of course some people would say that the Gangsta Rap business is based on a kind of negative black culture and is conditioning people to idolise crime, misogyny, feminist misogyny (the booty is the only thing of importance ergo every woman should look like Nicky Minaj and be sexually aggressive) etc. The way I see it though the Gangsta Rap doesn't so much come from black people as from the rich white men who own the record labels.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:30 pm

Masato wrote:No shit posts.. honest compassionate suggestions! :D

Creative/artistic hobbies do wonders for people in all sorts of ways I am convinced of this

As for stop obsessing on race, well maybe that was askin for too much lol

Get strong, bro

I wish I had an ace in the hole.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:26 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:No shit posts.. honest compassionate suggestions! :D

Creative/artistic hobbies do wonders for people in all sorts of ways I am convinced of this

As for stop obsessing on race, well maybe that was askin for too much lol

Get strong, bro

I wish I had an ace in the hole.

Is this a euphemism?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:I wish I had an ace in the hole.

Is this a euphemism?
I've got a hairy ace hole

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Im there now, doesnt seem so bad, lets hear your stories.

Hope you feel better bud
I've been to rock bottom and it sucks, tried to kill myself twice unsuccessfully unfortunately

Not at rock bottom now but not far from it mentally, been thinking about and considering another attempt for the past month or two now

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:10 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

Hope you feel better bud
I've been to rock bottom and it sucks, tried to kill myself twice unsuccessfully unfortunately

Not at rock bottom now but not far from it mentally, been thinking about and considering another attempt for the past month or two now

can't be too serious about it if you survived to tell the tale ... twice

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:10 pm

DonJohnson wrote:ya when i used to post online a lot and cared so much about random strangers opinions.

i'd spend hours online arguing with people and it affected my personal life so much. it was absolutely toxic.

never again.

This is a good post, I'd even go as far as to say caring about others opinions online and in real life
There are places online that can be helpful when you get to rock bottom but as for caring about others opinione so much, you are dead on air

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Jehannum wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

Hope you feel better bud

First time was jumping out in front of cars trying to get hit, second I got caught trying to hang myself late at night, wife heard me moving stuff around downstairs to get the rope hung and stopped me

Had to spend time in the hospital after the second attempt which fucking sucked
Its so obvious the shrinks there dont give two shits about you it's crazy

I will say I came out of both situations very happy they were not successful at the time, but that feeling goes away after time

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Jehannum wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Hope you feel better bud

First time was jumping out in front of cars trying to get hit, second I got caught trying to hang myself late at night, wife heard me moving stuff around downstairs to get the rope hung and stopped me

Had to spend time in the hospital after the second attempt which fucking sucked
Its so obvious the shrinks there dont give two shits about you it's crazy

I will say I came out of both situations very happy they were not successful at the time, but that feeling goes away after time

married? damn I can't imagine what that kind of mental illness must be like (to still want to die)

reminds me of Sir Michael Caine's character in "Cocktail" :( I've had depression for about 30 years and honestly have never come close to suicide, so while I might be able to relate to some of that, I definitely can't relate to whatever it is that makes you feel that strongly about escaping your existence. Must be brutal.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”