White Dude Reaction To Getting Called "Wigger"

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: White Dude Reaction To Getting Called "Wigger"

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:33 pm

As much as I hate the over-saturation of race related threads here (honestly don’t know if y’all are just trolling/trying to ruin this place or if you truly don’t have any other interests in life...), I do have another comment on this particular issue

Sometimes I don’t think that the ‘fake black accent’ is only adopted by white folk. Many times I don’t understand why a black person who grew up in the same street/school etc should have any considerably different way of speaking than his peers just because of his skin color.

I get upset sometimes when I catch my kids watching tv, and even in cartoons, the black characters ALWAYS have that distinctly different accent. Most of the time even highly exaggerated. Why? Do they have to? Is the way we speak genetically/racially influenced? I don’t think so. Why should black people feel compelled to adopt a way of speaking that is any different from their environment? Unless you are from a legit black American neighbourhood, or raised by parents from a legit black neighbourhood, it seems that it’s just TV influence telling people that black people have to talk like that.

Just more propaganda continuing to push racial differences and divide. Like some of the members here lol

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Luigi wrote:Black American socialects also spread to the wiggers in my high school. If snoog dawg said it in a song you gotta try and throw in out there as much as possible. All of them stopped as they matured except this one guy I know who now talks only half wigger.

Kinda like Michael Rappaport eh. Only half wigger dialect today, but complete wigger attitude.

Ya I'm not going to lie
That's me lol

I've always been a fan of all types of music but in high school it was always a mix of grunge and hip hop (wigger) style
Dont really care what I wear now but still to this day I wear baggy clothes and my hat crooked because thats how shit feels comfortable

I'll still use hip hop lingo and all that shit but also use logic and talk fairly sophisticated while mixing in slang

And if blacks want to say cultural apportion I'll tell them they are being a dumb ass and do some damn research
Black copped that style from Mexicans long before it entered middle class society

Think the difference is I'll act the same no matter who I'm around or where I am
People who dont like it and want to say I'm not being me, I'd love to have that conversation in person :)

Oh and the guy in Pickering might have been a friend of mine hahahaha

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:49 pm

[code][/code]
Masato wrote:As much as I hate the over-saturation of race related threads here (honestly don’t know if y’all are just trolling/trying to ruin this place or if you truly don’t have any other interests in life...), I do have another comment on this particular issue

Sometimes I don’t think that the ‘fake black accent’ is only adopted by white folk. Many times I don’t understand why a black person who grew up in the same street/school etc should have any considerably different way of speaking than his peers just because of his skin color.

I get upset sometimes when I catch my kids watching tv, and even in cartoons, the black characters ALWAYS have that distinctly different accent. Most of the time even highly exaggerated. Why? Do they have to? Is the way we speak genetically/racially influenced? I don’t think so. Why should black people feel compelled to adopt a way of speaking that is any different from their environment? Unless you are from a legit black American neighbourhood, or raised by parents from a legit black neighbourhood, it seems that it’s just TV influence telling people that black people have to talk like that.

Just more propaganda continuing to push racial differences and divide. Like some of the members here lol

This is very true

I actually think this is a good topic to discuss
I don't know if I talk with a "black" accent
I do iaght most of the time instead of all right
No idea why, but I think it's more of a problem that people think whites blacks whatever have to speak a certain way

People should do/talk however the fuck they want as long as they are happy with themselves

Personally I think everyone who says these people are trying to be something they are not are the real problem
But that's just my opinion

I think a big thing is the amount of time I've spent around drugs and drug dealers that it just becomes natural to talk in certain ways
But I was wearing baggy clothes and shit even before I got big into the drug world

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Hate this guy but I like the black dude

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:09 pm

Baggy clothes I understand.

Sideways hat I will never understand, lol

That video is hilarious, :D I'm only halfway through but gotta go. Will watch the rest 100% lol

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:13 pm

Masato wrote:Baggy clothes I understand.

Sideways hat I will never understand, lol

That video is hilarious, :D I'm only halfway through but gotta go. Will watch the rest 100% lol

Never sideways lol
A little off center
When I wear a hat straight it just doesnt feel right, maybe the top of my head is misshapen or some shit lol

My favorite part of that video is halfway through when the one chick wont say nigger with no meaning towards the word what so ever, but she willingly throws out wigger with the intent to insult
That's some fucked up shit and shows how ignorant our society has become mo

Skookum Charlie

Postby Skookum Charlie » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:46 am

Tammanass! The young Brother Ray get caught up in Seghalie Chosen Tribe miracle works shamu in Big Smoke; come out half klale :(

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:34 am

Speak English you spastic.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:31 am

Masato wrote:As much as I hate the over-saturation of race related threads here (honestly don’t know if y’all are just trolling/trying to ruin this place or if you truly don’t have any other interests in life...), I do have another comment on this particular issue

Black people have a distinct dialect because for most of the last 400+ years they lived in the American South. Notice Appalachian English shares many features with Black Vernacular English. The thing is though, I know a good amount of people who like southern country music, but not one of them started talking like a cowboy to be cool lol

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:18 am

I do kinda wish country and western music fans would all talk like Boomhauer from King of the Hill. Chewin' tobaccy and wearin' nose pickers. That's be funny as hell.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”