2/3 Australian Asian Women Don't Date Asian Men

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: 2/3 Australian Asian Women Don't Date Asian Men

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:30 pm

What is it with Chinamen complimenting girls on FB and insta about their chosen dress/outfit? thats gay as fuck and Im sure its never gotten anyone laid.

Ive never seen another race male compliment a chic on her dress on social media but everyday the chinamen does it in my circles.

I pulled a friend up about it and he just said "so what bro, I was just saying its a nice dress"

FFS you dont fuck the dress, compliment her more directly especially on social media, make her stand out a little and back off for a while or move in for the kill that day/week

DonJohnson

Postby DonJohnson » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Vutulaki wrote:What is it with Chinamen complimenting girls on FB and insta about their chosen dress/outfit? thats gay as fuck and Im sure its never gotten anyone laid.

Ive never seen another race male compliment a chic on her dress on social media but everyday the chinamen does it in my circles.

I pulled a friend up about it and he just said "so what bro, I was just saying its a nice dress"

FFS you dont fuck the dress, compliment her more directly especially on social media, make her stand out a little and back off for a while or move in for the kill that day/week

asian men are passive aggressive by nature. even in compliments they don't give direct compliments, they say nice dress or chit like that. they don't even realize this is a female trait.

they are very indirect and very politically correct(nutless) at all times.

the chinaman demeanor and approach in general can be summed up in 1 word, "pussy"

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:50 pm

Yeah and the other end of the spectrum you have currycels who are way too direct. They seem to think that giving the girl the 100 yard rape you stare for hours or asking her to send bobs and vagen pics will work.

Personally I prefer to find a woman when she is super vulnerable like post break up or shortly after the death of a close family member to move in for the pounding. Its a scumbag thing to do, yes I get that but im in it to fuck not to find a partner.

So how many kids you got now?

DonJohnson

Postby DonJohnson » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Yeah and the other end of the spectrum you have currycels who are way too direct. They seem to think that giving the girl the 100 yard rape you stare for hours or asking her to send bobs and vagen pics will work.

Personally I prefer to find a woman when she is super vulnerable like post break up or shortly after the death of a close family member to move in for the pounding. Its a scumbag thing to do, yes I get that but im in it to fuck not to find a partner.

So how many kids you got now?

being direct is more laughable but it's also more brave and masculine. it's better to be creepy than to be sexless.

curries also have their own women that are not disloyal like the noodlewhore. they have arranged marriages back home to save them from inceldom.

the ricecel might be finished. i look at all my buddies in the west. look at your own friends network. count all the ones that are still childless. i wreckon it's more than 50% at this point.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:38 pm

I doubt I could put a figure on it but my friends in their late 30's to early 40's who are still childless and single are all but one asian. Thats counting people I know from my industry as well as close friends. The one non asian childless friend is from the Cook Islands and has just never been much use with women since we were in HS. He doesnt try though.

As for the asians, I guess all that time in cram schools and piano practise doesnt really develop social skills. They complain about the bamboo ceiling too which I always counter by pointing out that I look less like the establishment than them am more culturally different etc

The truth is asians especially asian males get pwned in the corporate world, they simply HATE confrontation and refuse to ever go out on a limb. Its the lack of early socialization especially outside their ethnic groups plus the confucian ideal of creating harmony (even where its not welcome like the cutthroat corporate world) that fucks them in the end. They get pwned.

DonJohnson

Postby DonJohnson » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:48 pm

Vutulaki wrote:I doubt I could put a figure on it but my friends in their late 30's to early 40's who are still childless and single are all but one asian. Thats counting people I know from my industry as well as close friends. The one non asian childless friend is from the Cook Islands and has just never been much use with women since we were in HS. He doesnt try though.

As for the asians, I guess all that time in cram schools and piano practise doesnt really develop social skills. They complain about the bamboo ceiling too which I always counter by pointing out that I look less like the establishment than them am more culturally different etc

The truth is asians especially asian males get pwned in the corporate world, they simply HATE confrontation and refuse to ever go out on a limb. Its the lack of early socialization especially outside their ethnic groups plus the confucian ideal of creating harmony (even where its not welcome like the cutthroat corporate world) that fucks them in the end. They get pwned.

pretty sound logic there abo.

i'd agree but also add in low verbal intelligence. the one who has the charisma and can give great orders will ultimately end up in management. this is why the jews dominate the west. verbal intelligence(charisma, leadership) > math intelligence(autism)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:17 pm

You guys are SO weird.

At least you found each other though, lol.

I tried hard to create a forum for civilized and enlightened discussion, but if this is what making a free anarchy zone brings then at least I'm doing some good by bringing rude fucks like you together to support each other's madness :D

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:39 am

The other thing is fagdogs, asian dudes love those little fagdogs. You rarely see one walking a GSD, Mastiff or other heterosexual breed of dog it's always a pomeranian or shitsu. I dont know if its cause they view the larger breeds as meat-dogs/livestock but we have plenty of young 20-40 asian men in this complex walking their fagdogs around. Half the time the fagdog doesnt even have to walk these guys carry them around like handbags.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:38 am

Vutulaki wrote:The other thing is fagdogs, asian dudes love those little fagdogs. You rarely see one walking a GSD, Mastiff or other heterosexual breed of dog it's always a pomeranian or shitsu. I dont know if its cause they view the larger breeds as meat-dogs/livestock but we have plenty of young 20-40 asian men in this complex walking their fagdogs around. Half the time the fagdog doesnt even have to walk these guys carry them around like handbags.

LOL (assuming this is not Vutu talking to himself in this thread), it's most likely the wives' fagdog. The bitch is probably too lazy to walk it so the husband has to. Goldens and Huskys are quite popular around here. But you gotta go into the sticks to see some GSDs or Rotties. My dad has a few Malinois.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”