Nah make me.. lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Says the guy who admits to bangin lady-boys :D

This is my dog

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:11 pm

Your little fagdog got pwned by that other dog, that other dog's owner was probably pwning your missus while it went down.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:17 pm

What other dog?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:53 am

The only part of China where dobermans and pit bulls seem to be popular is in the East Turkistan region:

el rey del mambo

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:29 pm

A couple things...

First, I agree that Indians (dots not feathers) are the worst. I think it has to do with the caste system in their homeland. I have had nothing but bad experiences with Indian clients. Their aversion to labor and their simultaneous revulsion to people who aren't along with a complete disregard for contracts. These motherfuckers are always trying to get free shit. I'm not trying to stroke you Shlomos off, but I think Indians are even worse than Jews.

Secondly, Asians are the most populous race on the planet. The idea that they'll get bred out is so far from reality that it's hard to take even remotely seriously. The reason they don't get any pussy in America is because their cunt mothers don't let them play the concussion game growing up. That's it.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Its cause they look feminine and have small cocks.

DonJohnson

Postby DonJohnson » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 pm

penxv wrote:A couple things...

First, I agree that Indians (dots not feathers) are the worst. I think it has to do with the caste system in their homeland. I have had nothing but bad experiences with Indian clients. Their aversion to labor and their simultaneous revulsion to people who aren't along with a complete disregard for contracts. These motherfuckers are always trying to get free shit. I'm not trying to stroke you Shlomos off, but I think Indians are even worse than Jews.

Secondly, Asians are the most populous race on the planet. The idea that they'll get bred out is so far from reality that it's hard to take even remotely seriously. The reason they don't get any pussy in America is because their cunt mothers don't let them play the concussion game growing up. That's it.

nope, in the current climate Ricecels have it worst by far.

They are the most populous, that's supply. In the current state of the world, there is simply 0 demand for the ricecel male. The supply is far too high and the demand is way down low.

This is why 50% of Japanese males in a racially homogenous society are still virgins. The Japanese male can't even get laid in his own country. This is seen further with more than 50% of Asian females cohabiting outside the race as soon as they come to the west. Asian women are running away from Asian men.

Forget Japan, even China's birth rate right now is lower than America and even Russia. You can't look at the current population as it's a current state of affairs.

The current population size has to do with what happened last 2 generations. Hypergamy was not out of control, western media was not as dominant. 5'2 Asian women married their 5'5 asian male looks match with a 3 inch dick. Today, with social media, it's not happening anymore. WIth the make-up and fashion industry running amuck in Asian that has changed the female's standards of their future husband, this all contributes an extreme level of Asian male inceldom.

This is all on top of the 1 child policy's legacy of surplus of Chinese men. some 30 Million. the entire population of Canada.

Ricecels have never had it worse.

Indian men can still resort to their relatively loyal indian women(compared to chinese/jap/korean women). They still have arranged marriages. Asian males are castrated in the current global climate. Even at home.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:49 pm

2nd generation Indian males in the west dont struggle with dating in the west like Asian dudes do, you wont find indian dudes complimenting a girls hair or dress on social media.

That indian rape gene is strong, their "show me your bobs and vagene" is refined if they grow up in the west and they are sexually aggressive. I know chinese dudes here whose family's have been here since the gold rush who still play that azn boi softly softly softly approach and go shopping with the girls. Sanjay is gonna rape you if you dont give him some after he takes you to some factory outlet post christmas sale if you dont give it up willingly.

DonJohnson

Postby DonJohnson » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Vutulaki wrote:2nd generation Indian males in the west dont struggle with dating in the west like Asian dudes do, you wont find indian dudes complimenting a girls hair or dress on social media.

That indian rape gene is strong, their "show me your bobs and vagene" is refined if they grow up in the west and they are sexually aggressive. I know chinese dudes here whose family's have been here since the gold rush who still play that azn boi softly softly softly approach and go shopping with the girls. Sanjay is gonna rape you if you dont give him some after he takes you to some factory outlet post christmas sale if you dont give it up willingly.

agree with that.

ALSO, Indian men will have verbal aptitude that ricecels simply cannot develop. I would say this is probably the most underrated trait of a man. leadership is about communication and salesmanship + charm. This is why a lot of Currycels can rise to the position of CEO in American companies but ricecels simply cannot.

poor communicators and charmless.

WOmen can be sold to. This is why pimps are all black. high emotional verbal aptitude. They can convince women to not only fuck them but pay them.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”