2/3 Australian Asian Women Don't Date Asian Men

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: 2/3 Australian Asian Women Don't Date Asian Men

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:15 am

penxv wrote:Playing football isn't about black or white. It's about getting pussy. You could win three state championships in wrestling and you wouldn't get a tenth of the blowjobs that you would get for being a half-decent football player in high school. That's just America. When a mother tells her son "no" to football she is cockblocking him immediately and setting him up for failure in the future.

More asian kids have played in the NFL than paki kids (o), I can site Vietnamese and Korean American NFL players. The Paki kids pull more white and other non own type pussy by a long shot. I know this is true in the US as well as America cause ricecels admit as much and currycels take comfort in that fact.

Who do you think is getting more pussy, Harold or Kumar?

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:55 am

Do you guys get any kind of reprimand for failing at this shit?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:02 am

What Im doing is called schooling you, failing would best be illustrated with a highlight reel of your MMA career.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:20 am

penxv wrote:Playing football isn't about black or white. It's about getting pussy. You could win three state championships in wrestling and you wouldn't get a tenth of the blowjobs that you would get for being a half-decent football player in high school. That's just America. When a mother tells her son "no" to football she is cockblocking him immediately and setting him up for failure in the future.

Well, it's exactly that. Most Asian parents set their sons up in the west for a life of inceldom. Hurt your pinky playing football? No son! You will not play football anymore... I'm getting you a piano teacher. smfh.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:53 am

Diet Butcher wrote:

Well, it's exactly that. Most Asian parents set their sons up in the west for a life of inceldom. Hurt your pinky playing football? No son! You will not play football anymore... I'm getting you a piano teacher. smfh.

Currycel parents are way worse than that, I must say though I coached my son's rugby team this year and there were 3 fob junior currycel kids on the team. They all sucked but it was their first season but I was surprised at seeing them there, they were all sikh though so it might have skewed things.

There are or have been flip, korean and viet NFL players, you will NEVER see a currycel NFL player.

East asians are well represented in MMA, currycels lol they had to make up their own MMA org so their guys wouldnt get killed (super fight league).

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:24 am

el rey del mambo

Skookum Charlie

Postby Skookum Charlie » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:52 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Skookum Charlie tumtum this Indian wrestling game tyee with tribe in Surrey illahee.

Delate wawa, not klap such a game in klatawa klahanie Chilcotin.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:08 pm

You fuck up and post in English from time to time, perfect English at that.

Your game is lame brah

Skookum Charlie

Postby Skookum Charlie » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:17 pm

Yes, wawa the kingchauchman just like perspicacious Indian brother.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:43 pm

lol kingchauchman have bad teeth huh? ejf0inewfoni aBF IUEHFE ASDUIBFU9BDNVNJVD ! HAHAHA

Return to “Anarchy Zone”