2/3 Australian Asian Women Don't Date Asian Men

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: 2/3 Australian Asian Women Don't Date Asian Men

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:44 am

Pretty sure Vutu is talking to himself. DB your wife is an 8 and you’re a 5, unless you make up for it you are allowed to walk a fagdog in my book.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:06 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:The other thing is fagdogs, asian dudes love those little fagdogs. You rarely see one walking a GSD, Mastiff or other heterosexual breed of dog it's always a pomeranian or shitsu. I dont know if its cause they view the larger breeds as meat-dogs/livestock but we have plenty of young 20-40 asian men in this complex walking their fagdogs around. Half the time the fagdog doesnt even have to walk these guys carry them around like handbags.

LOL (assuming this is not Vutu talking to himself in this thread), it's most likely the wives' fagdog. The bitch is probably too lazy to walk it so the husband has to. Goldens and Huskys are quite popular around here. But you gotta go into the sticks to see some GSDs or Rotties. My dad has a few Malinois.

Still I dont see any white, black or brown dudes walking fagdogs around Sydney..

Where abouts is the sticks in HK anyway? you dont have a wilderness do you?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:39 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:The other thing is fagdogs, asian dudes love those little fagdogs. You rarely see one walking a GSD, Mastiff or other heterosexual breed of dog it's always a pomeranian or shitsu. I dont know if its cause they view the larger breeds as meat-dogs/livestock but we have plenty of young 20-40 asian men in this complex walking their fagdogs around. Half the time the fagdog doesnt even have to walk these guys carry them around like handbags.

LOL (assuming this is not Vutu talking to himself in this thread), it's most likely the wives' fagdog. The bitch is probably too lazy to walk it so the husband has to. Goldens and Huskys are quite popular around here. But you gotta go into the sticks to see some GSDs or Rotties. My dad has a few Malinois.

Still I dont see any white, black or brown dudes walking fagdogs around Sydney..

Where abouts is the sticks in HK anyway? you dont have a wilderness do you?
Nah. No wilderness. Just some mountains and forests and shit the closer you get to the mainland.

Growing up in the west, I wouldn't wanna be caught dead walking a Yorkie or poodle. Fob chinks have no problems with it though.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:34 pm

Have you ever been to that mansions place where the pakis sell weed?

If so whats it like and how do they get to stay in HK? what visa?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Yeah Chung King Mansions lol. Was just there last week. They cleaned it up since I was there last. It's like Pacific Mall for pakis and Africans. No idea how they get to stay. Merchant visa?

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:25 pm

oh like they set up stalls and sell from them?

Do you reckon id make decent coin throwing on some abo face paint and garb and dancing/busking on the streets of HK? Im out of work you know..

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:58 pm

I’m going to find the guy who posted with my name and kill chocolate

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Vutulaki wrote:oh like they set up stalls and sell from them?

Do you reckon id make decent coin throwing on some abo face paint and garb and dancing/busking on the streets of HK? Im out of work you know..

Are you ready dumbo? I will killing you

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:47 pm

Vutulaki wrote:oh like they set up stalls and sell from them?

Can you play the Didgeridoo? If so you would kill it. Buskers here suck. they just strum a guitar and sing. No creativity at all.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:33 am

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-2421-page-5.html

Bumps 5 year old thread with.. "Ugh"

"uhh...
"Uhh..." is used when one has nothing else to say or has absolutely no idea what is going on. It means that you are confused by something or that you don't care enough about something to give actual feedback. "

Im sorry everyone turned against you EY, I know your delusion that people actually took you seriously meant so much to you. ROR!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”