America is a freak show

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

America is a freak show

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:35 am

Look at the video footage that comes out of that place daily.

Now you could say that it has the most mobile phone users and therefore the most people carrying recording devices but then you'd be wrong.

China and India have over a billion mobile phones within their borders each and the connection rate per 100 people is 96 and 86 respectively to America's 103.

Fucking trash society is trash.

Every fucking day some footage comes out of the US that leaves me scratching my head wondering WTF they're doing in that shithole.

Add to that a higher education system completely hijacked by the left.

The highest incarceration rate on earth (because their law enforcement is so good lol)

Millions of illegal Mexicans living there on full benefits.

A good 70% by my estimates living there hate the place (to be fair that stat is higher for Sydney but not Aus)

Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, Dr Phil .. etc etc

Meanwhile across an imaginary border up north people are living in peace and prosperity albeit under the rule of an assclown dictator Trudeau

Trump needs to hurry up and MAGA

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:11 pm

It is the center of all mindfuckpropaganda

The population have been so mentally brainwashed and blinded by their TVs and Hollywood they can't even think straight anymore imo

A totally manipulated puppet population, steeped in a stew of filth, lies and debauchery. Media puppeteers can make them do whatever they want with a wave of the finger, swing them right, swing them left, close their eyes, drop their pants, eat poison or just freak the fuck out on a whim. They have no defense anymore, I feel sorry for them. Completely controlled by forces who just want to make them even dumber/more controlled

Elites have mastered the art. Now watch them spread it to the rest of the world

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:44 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Look at the video footage that comes out of that place daily.

Now you could say that it has the most mobile phone users and therefore the most people carrying recording devices but then you'd be wrong.

China and India have over a billion mobile phones within their borders each and the connection rate per 100 people is 96 and 86 respectively to America's 103.

Fucking trash society is trash.

Every fucking day some footage comes out of the US that leaves me scratching my head wondering WTF they're doing in that shithole.

Add to that a higher education system completely hijacked by the left.

The highest incarceration rate on earth (because their law enforcement is so good lol)

Millions of illegal Mexicans living there on full benefits.

A good 70% by my estimates living there hate the place (to be fair that stat is higher for Sydney but not Aus)

Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, Dr Phil .. etc etc

Meanwhile across an imaginary border up north people are living in peace and prosperity albeit under the rule of an assclown dictator Trudeau

Trump needs to hurry up and MAGA

Return to “Anarchy Zone”