goin back to BC

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Folks doin' rough

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:43 am

Diet Butcher wrote:Thats nice to hear. I have a friend here in HK who's ancient boss is an Australian citizen but he refuses to permanently move to Oz cuz he says healthcare there would not treat the elderly if they are diagnosed with a terminal illness. I have no idea if that's true. maybe it's just for old ass gooks. maybe Vutu can confirm.

Anyways, best of luck to you and your fam.

Can confirm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:02 pm

Hey all

Leaving for BC again Saturday for 1 week.

Mom's pretty much frozen now, recently moved to a permanent care facility, was way too much work on my dad to keep up with her needs. All she can do it talk very little and eat but you have to feed her/can't use arms anymore. But her mind still 100% intact. Crazy. No one knows how long she will live in this state. Seems like she's getting weak so fast it could be over any day but she could also stay like this for quite some time, only God knows.

Anyways will be good to see her, spend some time with my dad (he's been pretty beat up through the whole thing) and my brother.

MAYBE get some surfing in we'll see.

I'll be checking in sometimes, not unplugging completely like I usually do on vacation, I may even try to do some work while I'm gone cuz I need the money.

This place has been pretty slow lately but who knows we always get some waves from time to time. Our man Uncle Mega is in charge this time :D

Be well folks

sorry for being absent the past week not keeping up with the place

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:07 am

Goddamnit passed up for the job again. One of these days Masato will put me in charge and I will use my powers to turn this forum into a bustling forum with plenty of activity. Until then, I will continue to lurk...

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:18 am

Sorry to hear bro, best of luck
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:09 am

Benwahwah wrote:Goddamnit passed up for the job again. One of these days Masato will put me in charge and I will use my powers to turn this forum into a bustling forum with plenty of activity. Until then, I will continue to lurk...

OK then Mega you’re relieved.

Big Ben is the new boss, Work your magic bro ;D
I’ll even give you my cut of this month’s profits from our wildly successful book sales in exchange

Thanks!

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:36 am

Dammit
el rey del mambo

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:23 am

Wow bro, just coming into this thread - but I still offer my condolences.

Adversity is never easy, and even less so when it comes to those who have helped raise and guide us.

Wishing you and your family well thoughts and sentiments.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:17 pm

I'm back. One week out there, visiting Mom in a permanent care home every day.

Makes ya think, I tell ya. Everyone in there is broken. Met a woman who is very bright, smart, and seemingly happily who has been there 10 years.

Dad's doing great. Got 2 Aikido lessons with my brother. Got stiffed by our man greenseed twice waiting downstairs in the parking lot, lol.

Strange how difficult times can bring family together. So strangely bitter sweet

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:25 pm

Going back again.

Currently hanging out in the Vancouver airport waiting for the hop to Victoria. Got the call everyone says get out here mom’s fadin’ fast. Then again who knows.

Sat next to a guy on the plane who watched the Dick Cheney movie on the flight, had an interesting talk about the evil bastard

I brought my computer so I won’t be offline like I usually am. Shinkicker, I will answer your post in the Parenting thread :D. Been thinking about it

Raining here now but maybe I can steal some good pics of the island life. I never posted my pics from last trip lol.

Wish us well.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:26 pm

PS: putting no one in charge this time, let anarchy prevail!

:D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”