Nike shoop

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Nike shoop

Postby Canuckster » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:06 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Masato wrote:Made this last night for all the hype over their latest ad:

Personally I thought the Nike ad was kind of a mess, the whole 'kneeling' thing is so ambiguous and politically polarizing, not sure anyone can really define what it was supposed to mean anymore. But everyone is gushing over it as if they do, lol you should see the LinkedIn comments on my professional circles, everyone praising but I bet not a single one can define exactly what it was all about in the first place

If this had been done in the late 60's w/ Ali, it would have been badass. Ali didn't get a billion $ sponsorship for what he did, rather he got stripped of his title, fined 10Gs, and sent to fucking PRISON for standing up for his convictions, which were clear as day and easy for anyone to understand.

WAR Ali

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Makes you part of the problem buddy.

OK man I just made a 9/11 anniversary post on LinkedIn for ya :D

Tried to keep it simple and humble but of course 80% will get their feathers ruffled. They still think Serena Williams is the most important news of the day

We'll see if it gets any response

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:34 am

Why would that baboon make news?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”