Car finally Died

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Car finally Died

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:11 pm

Canuckster wrote:That being said, I have a lightly used Oldsmobile Aurora for sale

Jesus Christ bro thats a shitty looking car.

Here's my ride. Can post proof..

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:14 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:That being said, I have a lightly used Oldsmobile Aurora for sale

Jesus Christ bro thats a shitty looking car.

Here's my ride. Can post proof..

Dafuq you smokin bro

Most comfortable vehicle I've driven hands down,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:05 pm

How much?

Used cars cheaper but require bank loans + interest. New cars zero down zero interest but cost more.

Confusing choice I need to lay down some math

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:07 pm

I don’t give a shit about cars. Just a means to an end. If I have to pick style- wise I actually prefer an older car, but when I googled the aurora I thought the same thing as vutu lol what a hideous car. Your pic doesn’t look so bad

I also like that old man/taxi feel to certain rides. My grandfather had an Oldsmobile it was so cushy and smooth to ride in always wondered what caused that... is it just softer shocks or what?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:14 pm

You guys probably saw the first generation Aurora which was fugly

You've driven in this car a few times
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:30 pm

An older model Oldsmobile sounds good Masato. '72-73 would be awesome. Plenty of room for the whole family!

el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:13 am

Masato wrote:How much?

Used cars cheaper but require bank loans + interest. New cars zero down zero interest but cost more.

Confusing choice I need to lay down some math

Learn to save and don't pay interest on shit that depreciates in value either way.. ?

You should be able to save $30K in 12 months if you save well and do little side hustles EASILY, shit this spastic paid me $200 to reconnect him to xbox live on his xbox 360 the other night, he could have bought another one but is too stupid and addicted to some game. That idiot told me that he had $47 left until his next pay after paying me haha

Last Tuesday night $200 for a 15 min drive and 3 mins reading the fix on google.

My friend and I split $1,000 to move a bunch of office furniture and computers (on about 2 hours notice), I shit you not that worked out to $250 per hour tax free of actual work not including the driving time between the two offices.

Laugh all you want but I can prove that I pull over 6 figures during my day job, its just not enough to actually save shit with a mortgage here.

try it out.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:03 pm

This is one of the reasons why I'm still in HK and not back in Toronto. Contrary to popular belief, I've never been a rich chink. While every other Asian was studying to become doctors or whatever, I was.... not. Hence worked bullshit jobs and drove used cars for most of my life. It was such a hassle knowing something was gonna go wrong with your car at any give time. Now in HK, we got THE most efficient transit system in the world, I can't imagine going back to being a used car owner again. Unless I strike it big and be able to buy brand new cars all the time, I think I'm staying put for now.

That said. Minivans were awesome at times. I used to have a GMC Safari and had lots o fun with it going camping and shit.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:26 pm

Return to “Anarchy Zone”