Clone Wars is making a comeback!!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Jehannum

Clone Wars is making a comeback!!

Postby Jehannum » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:32 pm

Disney have decided to revive the animated Star Wars series "The Clone Wars" which ended prematurely after 5 seasons. (5 great seasons I might add) Anyone who's watched the latest Star Wars movie and wondered how the hell Darth Maul survived, this series covers that and a whole lot more!! It's so much better than Disney's Rebels series too (IMO)

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-clone- ... y-mistake/

Lucasfilm is finally bringing back Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series in a thrilling move that finally undoes Disney's first Star Wars mistake. After waiting for years, fans will finally find out the true story about what happened after the cliffhanger ending to the show's 5th season and learn how those events eventually lead into Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

In an era where there were no new Star Wars movies on the horizon, several years before Disney's purchase of Lucasfilm, The Clone Wars was a great solace to any Star Wars fan desperate for fresh content outside of the Expanded Universe. The show got off to a rocky start, especially because one arc from partway through the first season was consolidated into a theatrical release that served as a poor introduction to the series, but by the end of the show, it had gained a strong following, offering some peak moments in the franchise and delving into the lore in ways even the movies never did.

SEE LINK ABOVE FOR FULL ARTICLE

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:27 pm

- Genndy Tartakovsky did a amazing job!
Bring back Dexter and Samuray Jack!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”